2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Said it on twitter yesterday it’s all a come from bias reds in the media, who will mainly criticise Everton and Utd players. Having carragher on commentary for all our games doesn’t help.

And the girl on sky news having a heart attack at our 50mil valuation, but 75 for Raphina is sound.
Wont happen but I’d love Madrid to come in and give us 65mil just to piss of the whole of sky and talkSPORT and other fans

They hate him cos they see him cause grief to them once or twice a season and base a judgement on that.

It's all personality and perception

But for the sake of 5mil why would a team like Chelsea wait, when they will surely want to get their squad together for the start of the season. Also spurs got caught out by Liverpool fkr Diaz, from levy trying to be clever.

It seems to me, Jesus, sterling, richarlison and Raphina are the 4 players up for grabs for, spurs, arsenal and Chelsea. It’s who blinks first. And if Leeds insist the price is 75 for Raphina, do them clubs think we can get richarlison for 65. Imo he should be the same price if not worth more, but it looks sky have set the price for us ?

Or maybe they think we’re not paying over 50 fkr Jesus with a year left. I also think we will definitely not sell late in the window unless it’s for our valuation, because who ever we go for Witt days left, will bump up the price
I say it every year, multiple times, but if you think we have much if any say over whether/when we sell you’re mistaken.

If clubs want to wait until the end of the window to rinse us, even for a few mil, they will. If, at that point, Richy wants to leave and we attempt to put our foot down it will likely kill his efforts on the pitch and do us out of far more than £5m when we’re forced to sell in Jan.

Clubs have little leverage these days as it is, but a club in our position (league and financial) is permanently over a barrel. We have to sell for what we can get and buy more wisely than we’ve shown an ability to do for 10 years or more. Fail to do both and we’re as good as down.

When they came up yes. This season he threw his dummy out by January when Barca came sniffing and they wouldn't let him go (which apparently he's already agreed personal terms with and they went with Traore instead).

But you're right. No one rates Richy and see him as a whiney dive merchant. Who still has more goals and assists than this feller, and more caps for Brazil.

Seems personality says more than ability. And kopites rule the media
Absolutely all of this.

I doubt we’ll sell him for less late on as that doesn’t benefit us at all, would be better at that stage just to keep him.
In theory I absolutely agree but I’m sure you know as well as I do that if clubs come in late and he wants to leave, trying to force him to stay would almost certainly be a disaster in more ways than one. Our public circus act has put us in a super vulnerable position and I think players, agents and other clubs are going to look to have a field day with us.

Yeah whenever I talk to non-Evertonians they all seem to hate Richarlison

The media smear campaign has been a success
I mean, he doesnt help himself. If he were not a blue, we would have a thread on him and his "attitude," diving etc. It has improved (and as a result so have his performances) but it is still part of his game. Having Gordon doing similar has kind of added to this myth that we are a cheating/diving club,which really grates me as the RS have done it for years.

I mean, he doesnt help himself. If he were not a blue, we would have a thread on him and his "attitude," diving etc. It has improved (and as a result so have his performances) but it is still part of his game. Having Gordon doing similar has kind of added to this myth that we are a cheating/diving club,which really grates me as the RS have done it for years.
Sadly everyone dives nowadays both at the club and international level. Media just picks and chooses who to go after for it based on who they play for. Kane had a god awful dive last window for example.

Sadly everyone dives nowadays both at the club and international level. Media just picks and chooses who to go after for it based on who they play for. Kane had a god awful dive last window for example.

Agreed, but, if we were honest, we'd see just how often Richie goes down, clutches his ankle for a while, gets up, limps about and then is totally fine. He does it A LOT!

If we really are interested in winks and Moura isn't it easy just to counter with a 5 mill offer for them, when they say its not enough our answer is "Exactly"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.