Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said you can't, I just think we need to have a bit of patience and wait and see who comes in/out and what goes on in pre-season before people start moaning already, but each to their own.
You said don't bother watching if you don't trust the manager. Did you watch games during Allardyce or Benitez's reign?

Matt Law - is there any chance of having him go on the proscribed list for acceptable transfer sources?

He's an utter Ali Bongo merchant.

Only a minor point on our finances but as the loss of USM sponsorship money was down to government intervention can this loss not be included as a force majure i.e. something outside our sphere of influence like covid was and be used to reduce our losses?
In short, no.

Covid was a special case and was agreed to by the clubs themselves. The only way Everton could get a Ukrwine dispensation is if it could persuade 13 other PL clubs to vote for it. I don’t see that happening.

In short, no.

Covid was a special case and was agreed to by the clubs themselves. The only way Everton could get a Ukrwine dispensation is if it could persuade 13 other PL clubs to vote for it. I don’t see that happening.
I thought force majure had nothing to do with the other clubs. It's something that happens to an organisation/company. I know that covid may have been different but accounting rules normally allow for things such as this. However i am no expert in these matters, it just seems that a decision made by your government shouldn't adversely affect how you account for that decision. It may also be that force majure can only be applied to contracts, as i said I'm no expert.

Well people are claiming he was awful for them. I fail to understand how they’d know.

….perhaps because he only played 24 league games and they finished bottom. He’s played 58 games whilst in this country and never scored a goal, 15 for Scotland and never scored a goal.

73 games in open-age football without a goal, 6 in 28 for Scottish youth teams might indicate he struggles outside of age-restriction.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.