2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same.

But Spurs have a foundation made of jelly. Conte could leave at any given time, he really is temperamental

If spurs don't make top 4, in the next 4 seasons it all comes down like a house of cards
Weird move. They're a Kane injury and a Conte strop away from finishing 8th.

A lot better than us obviously but he'd be guaranteeing himself champions league for 1 season. Not to mention their two best players occupy his favoured positions - in a world cup year.

Sadly we have too many simps in the fanbase who thrive off negativity and love talking our best players down.

Lukaku was lazy and over rated because he didnt have the first touch of Iniesta

Gana was average because he couldn't ping 40 yard hollywood balls

Stones was awful because he didnt just hoof the ball forward at every opportunity

You've seen the same suspects in this very thread slating Richy off every week despite him near single handely keeping us up.

Fools I tell yer !
Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t you the one simping over players who no longer play for us and one who’s about to leave?

Weird move. They're a Kane injury and a Conte strop away from finishing 8th.

A lot better than us obviously but he'd be guaranteeing himself champions league for 1 season. Not to mention their two best players occupy his favoured positions - in a world cup year.
On the flip side of the that though he may well get plenty of game time, plays alongside two world class players in kane and son each week and Conte stays and turns them into a really good team. Probably worth the risk, as he’s getting nowhere near Europe or the top of the league with this Everton squad.

Rafinha who cant get a sniff of a Brazil place is valued at £65M by Leeds.

He's half the player that Richarlison is.
Not a chance he goes for £65m, Leeds will cave at £50m at most

Not buying that it’s already agreed yet, considering it’s coming from a foreign journalist, until the usual sources say otherwise

Grealish: three goals and three assists all season. But he's still valued at more than we're hearing Richarlison is going for:

Transfermarkt now only value Grealish at £63m - a £37m drop on the fee City paid for him last year.

THAT'S how bad this deal will be.

Grealish: three goals and three assists all season. But he's still valued at more than we're hearing Richarlison is going for:

Transfermarkt now only value Grealish at £63m - a £37m drop on the fee City paid for him last year.

THAT'S how bad this deal will be.
I'll take all the Grealish stock. We're buying the dip here at Iguana Capital Partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.