2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird move. They're a Kane injury and a Conte strop away from finishing 8th.

A lot better than us obviously but he'd be guaranteeing himself champions league for 1 season. Not to mention their two best players occupy his favoured positions - in a world cup year.
It's not a weird move.

He wants CL football, Spurs are a huge step up from us at the moment. He's hardly come out and demanded he join Spurs - they're just the only ones who have made a bid atm.

He'll be playing alongside two genuinely world class forwards

It's not a weird move.

He wants CL football, Spurs are a huge step up from us at the moment. He's hardly come out and demanded he join Spurs - they're just the only ones who have made a bid atm.

He'll be playing alongside two genuinely world class forwards
I think there's quite a lot of risk in both the short and medium term.

Short - doesn't get much game time and misses the World Cup/loses place in team.
Medium - they finish 5th or below and don't get CL again for a few seasons.

To be fair though if they are the only team in for him they are a better option than us.

Those hoping we would have sold to Madrid or PSG. we would have still only gotten 60m

European prices are a big cut off prem prices

I think 60m is a very good price for 2 years left of contract.

But he is worth more to me for Everton, the whole market value vs value to seller concept

The Leeds winger may go for £ 65m so yes it‘s low as Richy is Brazil no 9.
The Leeds winger is also very good, just like Richarlison.

I believe Raphinha has more goal contributions in the last 2 seasons than Richy. But if we get £60-65m for Richy then it's a decent deal considering the position we are in.

Leeds' finances are also nowhere near as bad as ours, which is the grim reality.

Those hoping we would have sold to Madrid or PSG. we would have still only gotten 60m

European prices are a big cut off prem prices

I think 60m is a very good price for 2 years left of contract.

But he is worth more to me for Everton, the whole market value vs value to seller concept
Unfortunately Everton are not in the financial position to demand what he is worth to us.

The Leeds winger is also very good, just like Richarlison.

I believe Raphinha has more goal contributions in the last 2 seasons than Richy. But if we get £60-65m for Richy then it's a decent deal considering the position we are in.

Leeds' finances are also nowhere near as bad as ours, which is the grim reality.
Just hope these is add-ons.

Problem is that who are the replacements and they must be adequate.

Unfortunately Everton are not in the financial position to demand what he is worth to us.
For sure, that's not how fair maket value works unfortunately.

If it was 60m with 3 years left on contract I'd say we getting rinsed. Also if he had 1 year left on contract and we sold him for 30m I suspect less would be upset with that valuation

Status
Not open for further replies.