2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Godfrey is poor tbh mate - I have no doubt COVID played its part in his struggles last season but Im not a fan of CB's who struggle to win a header its bread and butter stuff.

Agree on Kenwrong, dont think we know much about DBB to say if she's competent or not in fairness - would say she's more qualified than these Yanks trust fund sons who'll be placed on the board.
Let's see what he can do when he stays fit but given he's a player who we can make profit on I don't know what he's doing with the others on the list.

Moshiri has been a disaster, the quicker it's over the better. That doesn't mean I want us selling to some other charlatans, but he wants out.

60m would be just about ok. 50m would not be ok at all.

Going to be sad when he goes, especially to a club who aren't competing for trophies

We need to reinvest properly. Get this wrong and we are going to be relegated.

60m would be just about ok. 50m would not be ok at all.

Going to be sad when he goes, especially to a club who aren't competing for trophies
Well they might well do Tim.

They were in a final just last year and have finished 4th last season.

They have two world class forwards and are building a side fit for their world class manager. They're much closer to 'competing for trophies' than we are.

not sure if mentioned but Dutch media have quoted a fee of around 25 mil EUR that Spurs are asking to Ajax for Bergwijn. So that is appr GBP 21M. So plus GBP 20M in cash they have hardly offered more than GBP 40M to us for Richy. Long way of GBP 60M

Well they might well do Tim.

They were in a final just last year and have finished 4th last season.

They have two world class forwards and are building a side fit for their world class manager. They're much closer to 'competing for trophies' than we are.
Of course they are closer. Teams like Wolves or Brighton are closer than us right now.

I still think its a poor move for the player. No guaranteed game time and a club who aren't used to winning big games nevermind trophies.

Hmm I must have dreamt that Walsh and Brands wasting over £400 millions on the following:

Klaassan
Williams
Bolasie
Onyekuru
Sandro
Siggurdsson
Benard
Martina
Gomes
Toshun
Delph
Gbamin
Kean
Keane
Godfrey

If I was Moshers I would have been going absolutely loco at those pair for the garbage they brought in.

Oh yeah, rather than reward one of them with a new contract you mean?

Hmm I must have dreamt that Walsh and Brands wasting over £400 millions on the following:

Klaassan
Williams
Bolasie
Onyekuru
Sandro
Siggurdsson
Benard
Martina
Gomes
Toshun
Delph
Gbamin
Kean
Keane
Godfrey

If I was Moshers I would have been going absolutely loco at those pair for the garbage they brought in.
All Moshiri had to do was say No, unfortunately the clueless get went ‘what the hell’ and signed the cheques anyway

The problem is if the rumours are true we need a big sale (and this month) what are we to do if no other ‘big club’ wants him?!

We can’t make other teams bid for him, let alone at 70 million plus.

It’s rumoured to be 65 million regardless of what spin gets leaked to press. I don’t think 65 million is too bad.

Needs must. We can’t turn an offer away of 65 million regardless of who it’s from!

I honestly don’t think he’s worth much more then that, and I love the bloke! I’ll be gutted to see him go, but he’s clearly not as good as some estimations of his worth suggest. Otherwise why wouldn’t Chelsea, PSG, Madrid be entering the fray?

"Main part of the amount to be paid immediately"

Spurs will be paying us on the drip.

Add in Richy is Brazils number 9 he has to be going for £70 million.

£60 million on the drip would be a shambles mate.
We do not know that. We're in talks for this reason.

He's a quality player and I'm gutted that he's going but we've only got ourselves to blame.

All Moshiri had to do was say No, unfortunately the clueless get went ‘what the hell’ and signed the cheques anyway
and then also meddled and made things worse - handed a fat wage to Bernard when Brands initially said no, spunked the money on Iwobi etc

I'm not defending Brands or Walsh here, but Moshiri is equally to blame

Status
Not open for further replies.