2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance.

How would Leeds explain that climb down.

They can slap as much as they want on it, doesn't mean they'll get it.

The minute the better brazillian in Richarlison goes for £60mill....Arsenal and Chelsea aren't going to pay more for the inferior player.

Let's get it right...both club's don't really need Raphina. Especially at £60million

It's not a great deal for us but it's not so far away that it is heartbreaking.

Is it worth taking a 5-15 million hit now to sort out this year's accounts so we haven't got another huge loss on the books? I think so. Even the keel out as quickly as possible to free up spending when we move into BM.

Sigh. Bloody Walsh and Brands ffs.
Neither signed hardly any of the players.

90% of the players we bought were either Agent favours, Owner whims and Manager picks.

We just have to hope we do it properly going forward.

I dont rate the fella, but Kopite Kev must be given complete control, so ifs, no buts, he picks EVERY single player, with his recruitment team.

Wont happen, but its the way we should do it.

erm, the real problems are still at the club

Hmm I must have dreamt that Walsh and Brands wasting over £400 millions on the following:

Klaassan
Williams
Bolasie
Onyekuru
Sandro
Siggurdsson
Benard
Martina
Gomes
Toshun
Delph
Gbamin
Kean
Keane
Godfrey

If I was Moshers I would have been going absolutely loco at those pair for the garbage they brought in.

Hmm I must have dreamt that Walsh and Brands wasting over £400 millions on the following:

Klaassan
Williams
Bolasie
Onyekuru
Sandro
Siggurdsson
Benard
Martina
Kean
Gomes
Toshun
Delph
Gbamin
Kean
Keane
Godfrey

If I was Moshers I would have been going absolutely loco at those pair for the garbage they brought in.
Why you including Godfrey in that bunch? (that Kenwright negotiated for)

I was also on about BK and DBB, btw.

Moshiri is trying to flog us so you can stop rimming him mate x

Yep, so £55-60m for Raphinha then, unless Arsenal try and gazump Chelsea.

So, that's your going rate, you can all stop saying that Leeds are getting £80m for him now

It is we paid Watford 40 million with add-ons uptown 50 million plus a percentage sell on fee .....65 million for his age is about right - we have him on two years of his deal left so we should get the best price ..
We paid Watford £40m all in Joey, it was a £34m starting price. Those extra add ons haven't been met so far from what I know.

£60-65m given our financial position is what we can hope for.

Why you including Godfrey in that bunch? (that Kenwright negotiated for)

I was also on about BK and DBB, btw.

Moshiri is trying to flog us so you can stop rimming him mate x

Think Godfrey is poor tbh mate - I have no doubt COVID played its part in his struggles last season but Im not a fan of CB's who struggle to win a header its bread and butter stuff.

Agree on Kenwrong, dont think we know much about DBB to say if she's competent or not in fairness - would say she's more qualified than these Yanks trust fund sons who'll be placed on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.