Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate the way he left. But i'd have him back as like the delph replacement kind of. If we can get him on a free and we have already got another Michael keane on a free looks like it be our kind of deal (dont think it will though) on that note we might aswell get galloway and henen back

I doubt Ross would choose to come back. It would be an admission of failure. Best for him if he tries one of the promoted clubs. I have no idea if the stories of him associating with bad thicko types when he was with us were true or false. Neither have I a clue how he coped socially in London with loads of loot at his disposal. Chelsea fans might know. Perhaps he has matured.

I stand to be corrected, but I haven't seen any serious journalist even make any mention of this.
I think it's just one of those rumours that originates from the imagination of some no mark on Twitter.
How very dare you call an ITK a no mark!!?

• Haha
Reactions: kev

He won’t be coming here , as already noted Lampard has previously criticised his lack of professionalism which is pretty damning from one pro to another.
But if there is a scintilla of a chance then we can shove our flares and endless one tune singalongs right up where the sun don’t shine.
Because we will thoroughly deserve to be relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.