Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah makes sense.. Let's get him alongside Dele, then Lingard as another player who hasn't lived up to their own billing.... Why not bring in Gazza whilst we're at it ??

I stand to be corrected, but I haven't seen any serious journalist even make any mention of this.
I think it's just one of those rumours that originates from the imagination of some no mark on Twitter.
I thought everyone on Twitter considered themselves a journalist with many sources? :Blink:

Reactions: kev
people thinking we are desperate for anyone so making an obvious connection as the only time he ever looked like a footballer was when he played for us, like Rodwell. We could bring both of them back and it would be like Ginola and Gazza days.

Lots of reasons to say no, but mainly I don’t want a rat like him around Gordon.
100%

Proper in his ear everyday with- 'Alitz Anto lad.. yer ded boss you.. get outz of here get yerself some undeserved medals like me lad... these desperate shower will take you back when yer washed up and pay you a good whack'.

Our only hope that it will be so intelligible that Gordon won't understand what he's on about.

Boooooooooo...

Although, we took Rooney back.
Rooney as of today would roll prime Roscoe up and smoke him in terms ability. No comparison.

Atleast Rooney had the decency to be one the best the world had seen. Ross had no justification to do us dirty. And fake an injury to extort us out of money aswell.

Rooney is a saint beside him.

On the flip side there is a potential positive outcome if he comes back...
We could get a player a la pienaar who comes back to place he calls home with a point to prove..
He could also be a cautionary tale to the likes of Gordon as proof that it's not always the best idea to chase the money and move to a 'bigger' club

Status
Not open for further replies.