Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may well turn out to be our worse wver window know a fairly well established agent through the golf club who has represented a good few payers over the years at the club

He doesn't think we will hardly spend a penny again this summer ala last year and a number of clubs in the league are reluctant to do business with us for loans etc due to our ffp exploits a lot of clubs aside from Burnley and Leeds are extremely unhappy we have managed to dodge what looked to be a certain bullet

I mentioned it a few days ago so who's in here sniffing for names to link Everton to... Charles De Ketelaere, if its an agent using us I am fuming, he would be amazing for us.

I will not get my hopes up about players we will never get.
CHARLES DE KETELAERE!!!

This may well turn out to be our worse wver window know a fairly well established agent through the golf club who has represented a good few payers over the years at the club

He doesn't think we will hardly spend a penny again this summer ala last year and a number of clubs in the league are reluctant to do business with us for loans etc due to our ffp exploits a lot of clubs aside from Burnley and Leeds are extremely unhappy we have managed to dodge what looked to be a certain bullet

United and Spurs did knowing full well about our financials.

All club's need to get players off their books. Players want to leave to play.

We're just doing the usual bed wetting as we're not making signings right away.

We never do.

Good, maybe we’ll be forced against our will to look outside of the Premier League for players.

ok

Status
Not open for further replies.