Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's early days, but if we don't improve the squad then I see no evidence this squad will be good enough to get to 40 points. 16th or 17th would be an achievement, because it appears yet another summer is going to go by with the club refusing to overhaul the squad.

Players who are not wanted should not be training with the squad and should be told to find clubs. They absolutely should be nowhere near pre-season friendlies either.

Plays LB and RB so a smart signing. Wouldn't be cheap though and surely far more pressing concerns like the midfield and attackers to be sorted first?
If we sign him, he obviously feels Patterson not ready to be first choice, unless hes thinking of maybe trying patterson RM

It's early days, but if we don't improve the squad then I see no evidence this squad will be good enough to get to 40 points. 16th or 17th would be an achievement, because it appears yet another summer is going to go by with the club refusing to overhaul the squad.

Players who are not wanted should not be training with the squad and should be told to find clubs. They absolutely should be nowhere near pre-season friendlies either.
!!

What do I know eh?

:coffee:

@Eggs
We aren't buying an RB though unless you are referring to that most tenuous of twitter rumuors ever.

Another relegation battle to look forward to by the looks of things.
Basically, we have misspent our money on ageing players - too many managers - the introduction of a DOF position - BK stated we needed a billionaire we got one or two behind the scenes, the main unofficial money man is asset frozen due to the relations with Putin =

We are skint plus walking a tightrope on the fair play rules - the deadwood is not moving much - we have sold one-star player to try to balance the books - you are correct Lampard has a tough season ahead - sad, but true .....

I am afraid its bargain basement signings - plus the odd free signing ..... & a fight to keep our star players .....

Status
Not open for further replies.