Confirmed Signing Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're trying to bring in players from a relegated team so that we don't get relegated

Everton logic right there

Mcneil, Cornet and Tarkers all in the same window

How long before we go after the Burnley tea lady?
Yeah but we done that with Pickford and Gueye.
Don't forget were not exactly an attractive club, unfortunately this is our shopping area right now

I must be one of the very few that thinks he is a good player with the potential to be a very good player.

Things seem to go badly last season for him under Dyche but McNeil came back into the team after his sacking and was influential in nearly keeping Burnley up.

I have no idea if there is any truth in this rumour but he is a player I like.
He can play right, left and a no. 10 in the middle.

Tough one, he's arguably been Burnely's best attacking player for the last few years but the stats suggest that not to be the case. I've always liked what I saw when he played agaisnt us.

Certainly wont be a Richarlison replacement but will be an addition to the squad, competition for Gordon/Gray at the very least.

A talented footballer no doubt.
Anyone that helps keep Holgate, Godfrey, Gomes, Gbamin and Davies out of the team will do for me.

He's played 147 premier league games, garbage may be just overstating it a tad don't you think. In a more expansive team he may do well.

I haven't watched as much Burnley as everyone else appears to have so it is just a thought not a express opinion.
His goal and assist production for a wide player is garbage. That's not an overstatement at this point.

You just seem to not like him so it doesn't matter what anyone says about him.
There's not really an argument for him that isn't a massive best case projection. And I can see that scenario. I just feel there are other players with easier paths to being what we need.

People are forgetting he’s still only 22!

And the stats thst keep getting thrown up with 1 assist last season, should also know he created 47 chances, which is more than any other Everton player and placing him among the top 25 chance creators in the league.

Probably says more about Burnley’s strikers not converting his chances!

Status
Not open for further replies.