Confirmed Signing Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on Frank for his impressive work in the championship and with the a top 5 squad of players in the whole world.

I'm not having this fight because to even want to engage in this fight is nuts.
It's not a fight.

But as you raised Lampard at Chelsea, I'd counter with Moyes joining the then Champions, Manchester UTD and getting booted out several months later.

I only raised it because you said one was "Far Superior" when they have won the same amount of trophies as managers.

One is closer to the end of his career, one is closer to the start.

Come back in 20 years and we can have a debate then in possession of all the facts.

It's not a fight.

But as you raised Lampard at Chelsea, I'd counter with Moyes joining the then Champions, Manchester UTD and getting booted out several months later.

I only raised it because you said one was "Far Superior" when they have won the same amount of trophies as managers.

One is closer to the end of his career, one is closer to the start.

Come back in 20 years and we can have a debate then in possession of all the facts.
Yes mate, I will again reiterate that Moyes has to this point been a far superior manager.

Not seen enough of him to 100% be angry or ecstatic about this but from I did see he was decent. If he is the type of player (regardless of how many low level/medium level/high level chances he created last season) that Frank feels can fit into how he wants to play then I guess we will have to accept it and hope that it works out.

To be honest, at this time, any signing would be a risk as we are not shopping in the best places and the whole team needs a big mentality and personnel change.

Status
Not open for further replies.