Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must have something lined up to be letting him go on loan

Hasn't Frank Lampard told Nathan Broadhead he doesn't want him going on loan again this season? I'm assuming he'll be the cover to let Dobbin go out on loan?

Broadhead done well at Sunderland last year, played a massive part in getting them promoted with his goals. Not sure if the Prem is a step too far for him or not yet though.

Hasn't Frank Lampard told Nathan Broadhead he doesn't want him going on loan again this season? I'm assuming he'll be the cover to let Dobbin go out on loan?

Broadhead done well at Sunderland last year, played a massive part in getting them promoted with his goals. Not sure if the Prem is a step too far for him or not yet though.
He will be sold to a Championship team, I think, he was put on a two year deal last summer for that reason. We will probably be looking at a loan who that will be I don't know. Batman? Broja?

Have I missed something? Where's Holgate gone or rumoured to be going ?
Hopefully anywhere but here. He's rumoured(and I have this on very good authority) to be absolutely awful and needing to be the first CB out the door, even before Keane. One can hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.