Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

We may be waiting to see what bid Nottm forest have accepted...as we did with Onana.

If we got MGW we wouldnt need a CF as he can play there.
I'd love MGW. But we would need another CF. We have little creativity and few players who can pick a pass. With the wing back system and the signing of McNeil, we are obviously aiming to swing crosses in. MGW wouldn't bench use for that. Need a proper CF.

They are; but we needed proper CB's and a ball winning midfield first because those were both incredibly poor and they addressed both; strikers next...

What's that thing about Rome was not built in a day; Everton were rubbish last season and now we are rebuilding; slow and steady...except when it comes to Rondon!
I know that mate but not having one striker that can start, puts us at a disadvantage from the start look at this first half

Sounds like he's total football.

I just had a peek at transfermarkt, convinced that you were wrong. Turns out you're right, he can play there.

But I don't think he matches the profile of what Lampard is looking for at CF - he's about 5'10", whereas everyone else we've been "linked" with to play up front is at least 6'1", and mostly more than that. I suspect MGW, if he ever came to us, would be playing as a midfielder.

I'd love MGW. But we would need another CF. We have little creativity and few players who can pick a pass. With the wing back system and the signing of McNeil, we are obviously aiming to swing crosses in. MGW wouldn't bench use for that. Need a proper CF.

He is 5 ft 8 he can’t play CF on his own.

False 9.

I think it works with Gordon + McNeil either side of MGW.

Status
Not open for further replies.