2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
So of that list we have Sterling, Haaland, Sancho and Martial.

Haaland is older than Gordon. So we have 3 names. I'll await the other 7.

In the history of football, 3 names thus far.
Haaland was 21 when he signed for City

Luke Shaw was 18 at £30m in 2014; i believe that's fair comparison. So my list is

Jadon Sancho
Anthony Martial
Raheem Sterling
Erling Halaand
Aaron Wan Bissaka
Kai Havertz
Christian Pulisic
Leroy Sane
John Stones
Luke Shaw

Why would anyone want to move to London with all the daily stabbings there and the prospect of riots after the summer?

Germany and London though pal

Language barrier extra travel distance etc

2hr train trip back home if he needs his mums nipple

Oh aye, I agree moving to London is not the same as moving to Munich.

But he doesn’t have to voluntarily come out and say I’ve never wanted to leave Everton, I’m a scouser etc. to curry favour with the crowd then force a move 6 months later (if that’s what’s happening. I’d rather these fellas just did their job and got on with things, then left if they wanted to. But I suppose in today’s world of constant media that can’t happen.

I got absolutely slated for suggesting he had attitude issues when he rocked up to pre season dressed like that… but something felt off with him, he had a woeful pre season and the first 2 games weren’t great although out of position.

If he wants to leave… good riddance, take the money and buy some players who want to be here

Thinks he's billy big bollox remember when he knock knock knocked on Ancelotti's door demanding to be played ?

£50 million and sling yer hook

If we get anywhere close to 45m that’s one of the best deals in our recent history. Astonishing amount of money for him. If he moves, it’s got Aston Villa at age 26 written all over it
I like Gordon but getting 45m-50m for him is Harry Maguire for 80m levels of robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.