2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conversely, there is one flaw to your comment...

You're referencing 2017 purchases under a different DoF. I've moved on from Steve Walsh mate, you should try it.

You think Onana is turd?
I haven't a clue yet. I can give examples from all the windows.

This ones different though isn't it

And now it looks like we’ll get a ridiculously inflated fee for him and the club believe we can strength the squad with the incoming money. Situations change, Dave
That's why it's maybe best to keep your grid shut? That way he wouldn't look so flakey if Gordon is sold.

Inappropriate Language
great that you can give an example for every prior window, lets test it out.

January 2022 - go...
Wolves 3rd choice defender. Another relegated player from burnely. Another gilfy-esque expensive big name [Poor language removed] player in aldi deli. Starting the season having to throw games cause of no strikers. How on earth can anyone praise a window where we literally succeeding points to lack of personnel. Proclamation of great window. While also proclaiming 'of course we lost our first two games we have no strikers.'

Madning.

Wolves 3rd choice defender. Another relegated player from burnely. Another gilfy-esque expensive big name [Poor language removed] player in aldi deli. Starting the season having to throw games cause of no strikers. How on earth can anyone praise a window where we literally succeeding points to lack of personnel. Proclamation of great window. While also proclaiming 'of course we lost our first two games we have no strikers.'

Madning.

Wolves' 3rd choice defender is our second best/best defender currently (can argue that even when all fully fit he's the second best).

I guess Gana was also turgid because he was also bought from a relegated team (two were actually brought from burnley if you want to use that as a benchmark).

We've paid nothing but wages for Deli so far AFAIK.

Also 2 of those 3 examples weren't in the Jan window.

Then he should have kept his gob shut.

Four weeks ago Gordon was the player to build a team around and it was "hugely important" to Frank that Gordon was staying so he could get on with that build.

Now....

His credibility will take a massive knock if Gordon leaves.

You went balls deep on Benitez. He had the keys to the kingdom and would go onto build a dynasty - according to you.

The club saw sense and hoyed him.

I use that as an example of how things can change and also, what a complete loon you are too.

With each passing page DK is being progressively more anti Frank. The more people challenge him the bigger it grows. Started of not necessarily fighting his corner and now because of you all he has turned the knife 360.

Its absolutely gorgeous.
This is what Dave does . . . and he's good at it.
Nice to see tory Lamps in just 1 window sell 2 of our top players sold to London clubs. One is former club no less.

Isn't that what they've being doing from London for centuries. Taking from us. Agent Lamps.

@Death you are doing your best lately to act like some kind of a pound shop davek, but
we both know you will never reach his innate level of crazy contrariness, so why even try?
You really did become insufferable with your Benitez bum licking, but I took you back off ignore once Benitez left. Please don't make me use the ignore function again. Thank you.
:cheers:

Wolves' 3rd choice defender is our second best/best defender currently (can argue that even when all fully fit he's the second best).

I guess Gana was also turgid because he was also bought from a relegated team (two were actually brought from burnley if you want to use that as a benchmark).

We've paid nothing but wages for Deli so far AFAIK.

Also 2 of those 3 examples weren't in the Jan window.
He wasn’t even third choice, he was their captain

Status
Not open for further replies.