2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I offer opinions on a froum where maybe 1% are wrong.

He is the manager of Everton FC.
Can I just confirm that you think only 1% of your opinions are wrong? Is that what you are saying?

Opinions are opinions and aren't necessarily based on fact or actual knowledge and unless you are actually backing them up with facts, then most opinions are neither right nor wrong, because if they are backed up by fact, then they cease to be opinions.

Pretty much every post on here, including by myself, is 'incorrect' because they are just opinions and therefore neither right nor wrong.

This is what Dave does . . . and he's good at it.

@Death you are doing your best lately to act like some kind of a pound shop davek, but
we both know you will never reach his innate level of crazy contrariness, so why even try?
You really did become insufferable with your Benitez bum licking, but I took you back off ignore once Benitez left. Please don't make me use the ignore function again. Thank you.
:cheers:

pound shop lol

And that’s exactly why we should back our players again this season.

We all know how detrimental it can be when we aren’t vociferously supportive of our players. Under Benitez we fans were hardly the proverbial 12th man and the results reflected that.
Excellent post.

The game on Saturday must be like a cauldron, akin to the game against Palace towards the end of last season.

Can I just confirm that you think only 1% of your opinions are wrong? Is that what you are saying?

Opinions are opinions and aren't necessarily based on fact or actual knowledge and unless you are actually backing them up with facts, then most opinions are neither right nor wrong, because if they are backed up by fact, then they cease to be opinions.

Pretty much every post on here, including by myself, is 'incorrect' because they are just opinions and therefore neither right nor wrong.
I think that what Dave may have meant was that 1% of his posts are right, I think that would be fairly accurate.

Jury is still out for me. Not been helped by financial constraints but I've seen us play maybe one good game start-to-finish since he's come in (3-0 v Leeds).

Forrest is a genuine must-win for me on Saturday. The next four (away to Brentford, away to Leeds, home to Liverpool and away to Arsenal) could easily be another 0 points given our away form and record vs the RS.

Need to improve the results.

Needs to be given a squad that has a chance of competing in this league. We had a squad full of rubbish so kept all the rubbish and sold 2 of the best players and gave him no proper replacements.

I'd be feeling like walking away if I were him. He's being hung out to dry.

Seeing fans start to turn already is making me pretty annoyed.

Needs to be given a squad that has a chance of competing in this league. We had a squad full of rubbish so kept all the rubbish and sold 2 of the best players and gave him no proper replacements.

I'd be feeling like walking away if I were him. He's being hung out to dry.

Seeing fans start to turn already is making me pretty annoyed.
I am not. I back FL. No good to chop and change. We need stability.

I like what they’ve done so far- they’ve seen the gaps in defence and midfield and assuming we sign Gana, centre back and centre mid will be better. I’m 100% there’s a lot going on behind the scenes and that there’s a lot of business ins and outs still to happen.

Shame we’ll be 5/6 games through the season by the time we’ve got our squad together- particularly as we have some winnable games next few weeks and could do with some points. Trust Frank though, think we’ll be stronger by the end of the window.

I hope one of the puppets in the press conference goes off-script tomorrow and asks Lampard whether he meant what he said about Gordon going nowhere and him wanting to building his team around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.