2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has literally been chatting to him this morning in Formby, he is not NOT in london
He also stated this morning that he was defo not joining Chelsea, do I suggest people ignore the nonsense for a while

It’s getting to stupid levels, our fans turning on our players on baseless gossip, it’s not healthy
I mean Is what you've just said not gossip too

Someone has literally been chatting to him this morning in Formby, he is not NOT in london
He also stated this morning that he was defo not joining Chelsea, do I suggest people ignore the nonsense for a while

It’s getting to stupid levels, our fans turning on our players on baseless gossip, it’s not healthy
☝?☝?☝?

He is not going to tell a random fan in the street what is going on is he.

Well no, it was some one I get tickets off who spoke to him after golf.

We need to stop jumping on the young lads without knowing what’s going on

Like I say, not healthy
Agree on the second part but first is gossip if you're posting it here because obviously we don't know how legit u or your mate are or if your mate is chatting pony no offense.

At some point these young players that Chelsea keep hoovering up have got to start seeing the bigger picture that they're not going to be starting games? I know cash is king but how much is really needed to be paid so that you forget what is a short career because let's face it most of the youngsters they pick up end up with a stagnated career but a healthy bank balance. I'd like to think that I would make the choice of regular game time and my career if I was in their position because if you're good enough you'll get paid a king's ransom where you are.

Well no, it was some one I get tickets off who spoke to him after golf.

We need to stop jumping on the young lads without knowing what’s going on

Like I say, not healthy
Pretty sure there’s something in a players contract that prevents players talking to random people in the street about contract/transfer speculation. Even clubs need permission off the players current club and agents to speak to players and it’s kept in-house unless stuff is leaked to journalists to force one side to blink first - not random people on the golf course.

Status
Not open for further replies.