2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure there’s something in a players contract that prevents players talking to random people in the street about contract/transfer speculation. Even clubs need permission off the players current club and agents to speak to players and it’s kept in-house unless stuff is leaked to journalists to force one side to blink first - not random people on the golf course.
The point being, he is NOT in London despite what people are peddling on here

I’m complaining about people listening to gossip (that’s no biggie) but using it to turn on a young blue. It’s pathetic and only does harm
The only 'Gossip' that has pricked my ears is the amount of money that Chelsea are willing to pay. Regardless of if Gordon wants to stay at Everton or not it is the money being spoken about that fans will think would be foolish to refuse.

The money involved is the main reason it seems like fans are pushing him out the door. We all like the kid but..........

If he want out then its about getting top price for him.
I think he has the basics to be a top player. pace and control. and a big work rate. he needs to bulk up and stay on his feet and I'm sure the end produce will improve with experience.
But if we do sell then its vital we have a forward to being in straight into first team. and a quality one.

if he wants to stay at everton I'm all for that.i want players who love playing for us.
If he does actually want to stay and does end up staying, it possibly brings an added level of pressure for him to deal with - will people now be looking at his performances and comparing them to an actual £40m+ player?

The only 'Gossip' that has pricked my ears is the amount of money that Chelsea are willing to pay. Regardless of if Gordon wants to stay at Everton or not it is the money being spoken about that fans will think would be foolish to refuse.

The money involved is the main reason it seems like fans are pushing him out the door. We all like the kid but..........
A sensible answer!

Well it's the only way to reflect their top division goal tallies in % form.

It's just maths.
I mean it’s not really - for one thing it’s 300% MORE goals, not 400. (He’s scored 3 MORE goals, 3 is 300% of 1). Percentages are also a non-ideal way of representing differences between very small numbers, because they give the impression of huge differences, when in fact a change of just 1 goal can vastly alter the percentages.

And weren’t 2 of Gordon’s goals shots from other players that hit him and deflected in?

I have no particular dog in this fight, but using the figures you are using to imply that one of the players is MILES ahead of the other is disingenuous at best.

The point being, he is NOT in London despite what people are peddling on here
Ah right, only my point was it’s very unlikely hes going to be giving random folk any information regardless as to whether he was camping outside Stamford bridge or playing golf in formby, which your post indicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.