2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these people wanting Chelsea to take our best talent.

What's it all for if you have to be in that position?

Sell Gordon and get two rubbish strikers in and an ageing Gueye.

Great.

I'm beginning to think we should have taken the drop and clear the whole club out from top to bottom. It's what it needs. Root and branch.

Are they now bidding for Patterson???

The replies are full of Kopites. They're all over this...everywhere....
1660736113799.png

never change, Dave... never change xx

It’s embarrassing. Seen that kopite tw*t Carragher going on about how richarlison changed the game on Sunday when he came on. Every time he commentated an Everton game previously he didn’t have a good word to say about him. Can’t stand sourness but he said, he only ran around a bit, no dribbles, passes or great bits of play

Makes you wonder who were they looking at, seems to be two different players.

Tbf I don't think this is the case, or at least it definitely shouldn't be.

If Chelsea offer £50-60m we'd be mad not to accept IMO. That's ludicrous money.
Is it? City paid £100 million for Grealish which should the tone. If you view AG at £50 million you are suggesting that he is half the player Grealish is. I am not sure that is anywhere near to the truth.

I didnt want Rooney to go at any cost because of the playing side. Very different to Gordon who isn't anywhere near the same. I'd take a big dollop of money for him, unlike Rooney. I take the point on funds. But if any truth at all in this. Its good business.

a big dollop of money to vanish

we can’t and havent even bought a striker yet

a big dollop of money to vanish

we can’t and havent even bought a striker yet

If we have to sell to buy then so be it. This is the best deal ever. He might well develop at chelsea. Right now every part of his game, fitness, heading, finishing....Needs to improve.
Silly money for him right now. Yes. Take it.
Btw. Im not sure it will happen.

Richy is Gordon not, he is just a youngster with good potential.
Whatever way you want to dress it up. He was our player of the season last year as voted by the fans and players. Teams just hoover up the best talent at teams trying to break through and just stick them on the bench.

Depressing

Status
Not open for further replies.