2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
By time we get to Liverpool, 6 games with no wins and bottom of the table and at least 4/5 points from safety will you be happy with that?

Silly question really because all Kopites would be over the moon with that..... I don`t get the lads on here claiming "they want what`s best for the club" yet they want to back the lad with a worse record that Rafael, hmm.

GTF
The club was a mess when he took over and a rebuild will take ages ffs .sack sack sack knobhead

Inappropriate Content
Check yer undercrackers fella , they look like Brands Hatch.
If you want my cum back you need to scrape it off yours Mrs teeth.....

Lets see where we are in 1 or 2 months, I`m sure Lampard wont be the manager of Everton, not good enough and cant get points, simple as.

Funny though because we could playing with a back 4.

Lampard is proving he isn`t up to the task, those thinking he is are massively massively deluded, what has he shown to tell you he is going to get any result whatsoever? 1 point from Chelsea, Villa and Forest is a very poor result. Last 6 games for lampard, W1 Crystal Palace, D1 Forest, L4 Brentford, Arsenal, Chelsea, Villa.

We are in a relegation battle already......

We sacked Martinez, he went on to prove us wrong, we sacked Silva, he did the same

We will get what we deserve unless we back what we have

If you want my cum back you need to scrape it off yours Mrs teeth.....

Lets see where we are in 1 or 2 months, I`m sure Lampard wont be the manager of Everton, not good enough and cant get points, simple as.

Funny though because we could playing with a back 4.

Lampard is proving he isn`t up to the task, those thinking he is are massively massively deluded, what has he shown to tell you he is going to get any result whatsoever? 1 point from Chelsea, Villa and Forest is a very poor result. Last 6 games for lampard, W1 Crystal Palace, D1 Forest, L4 Brentford, Arsenal, Chelsea, Villa.

We are in a relegation battle already......
Bloody ell managers need time ,not his fault our forward got injured and richarlison got sold

Status
Not open for further replies.