2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf mate Koeman had us 7th and Alladyce 8th.

Those days seem a long time ago !
simpsons-apu.gif

allardyce lost 9 times in 26 games

frank has already lost 11 times in 21 games and was fortunate that we didn't lose today after going behind late on

take into account the last minute equaliser from richarlison at home against leicester as well its worrying that it could have been 13 defeats in 21 games
Allardyce had years of experience lampard hasn't got.
But as I have said before i havnt a clue why we went for him, he is a young manager learning his way,
At the moment he has come into a basket case of a club,
The boardroom are a joke and have let him down.
Is he the right manager for us right now, honestly not convinced.
But on the other hand can we afford to get rid?
He will be under pressure ,unless we get a few really good players in the next few weeks.
If not he will be sacked in the break,
We play like we are I can't see us picking up more than 2 pionts out of the first 6 games.
Are football isnt good to watch and the formation looks wrong, those subs today we looked a shambles for most of the rest of the game till the last 5 minutes. .
I want him to do well, fear the board are such a shambles they will leave him to take the rap.
He is far from the biggest problem at the club sack him and the problem still will be there.

I guess my point is I would rather wait till the window closes and give him time to get something going. Whilst I agree he does make questionable decisions on tactics and subs. There are many factors that make this club very tough to manage, sacking another manager wouldn't change that, until we give one coach the time to embed a style we are going to be in a ever decreasing circle downwards. The fact he adapted last year when we were getting webbed gives me hope he could again. He said he would rather play a 433 before the season, the issue is having the players to play that we don't have the DM but I would like to see it yes it seems to suit us more but he probably thinks with the current personnel it makes us more open. If we had an actual clinical striker I think we would be sitting on a few more points, strikers make a big difference.

I think that playing his favoured 5-2-3 (P11, W2, D2 L7 - 8 points) is keeping our head above water we are in deep trouble, we are going down...

FYI with a back 4 P10 W4 D1 L5 - 13 points
The thing is not to panic. Last season we were looking at getting relegated and Liverpool winning four trophies. Then in the space of 10 days, we had a wonderful feeling of freedom in the last game of the season and saw Liverpool miss out on the two biggest trophies.

Allardyce had years of experience lampard hasn't got.
But as I have said before i havnt a clue why we went for him, he is a young manager learning his way,
At the moment he has come into a basket case of a club,
The boardroom are a joke and have let him down.
Is he the right manager for us right now, honestly not convinced.
But on the other hand can we afford to get rid?
He will be under pressure ,unless we get a few really good players in the next few weeks.
If not he will be sacked in the break,
We play like we are I can't see us picking up more than 2 pionts out of the first 6 games.
Are football isnt good to watch and the formation looks wrong, those subs today we looked a shambles for most of the rest of the game till the last 5 minutes. .
I want him to do well, fear the board are such a shambles they will leave him to take the rap.
He is far from the biggest problem at the club sack him and the problem still will be there.
There weren't many managers that wanted to come here and manage a big club sinking like a stone with a toxic mess of a squad and seemingly it was between Lamps and a fella who had never managed here and was deeply underwhelming...

Sack the lad are people mad ,if we had a decent forward we win not his fault ffs, played some good stuff on another day we win same against villa. People on here are nuts

If he can't organise a team to be able to keep a clean sheet in any match, can't see how he survives. Even with DCL or another striker, we still won't have the quality to be a high scoring team.

I like Frank as much as the next fan and want him to succeed, but if results don't improve soon I can't see how he is still Manager when the team come down here to tour in November.

Bottom 3 from the opening round and no sign of when the first win is coming is alarm bells.
You sound like he should be doing better with the super squad he has inherited.

Old saying in football
Managers get 4 transfer windows

In no way should blame be attached to him or any other manager until they have the players they want in.

At this moment the club arnt giving him that.

My worries about Frank are coming true unfortunately. He’s way out of his league. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him managing in the Championship again after Christmas.
You sir or madam are way out of your league posting on here.

It helps if you can give some content , but you dont.

I wouldnt be surprised if if you are banned by Christmas.

The thing is not to panic. Last season we were looking at getting relegated and Liverpool winning four trophies. Then in the space of 10 days, we had a wonderful feeling of freedom in the last game of the season and saw Liverpool miss out on the two biggest trophies.
I do not give a flying anything about that other lot, you might but I certainly don`t. If I think an Everton manager isn`t performing up to the required standard I will call it out.

Lampard and 5-2-3 will take us down, not even a debate. We need a PPG of 1.11 for the rest of the season, our current PPG is 0.33, you cant argue that, it`s facts....

Status
Not open for further replies.