2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m keen to see what he can do with the team after all of our business is done, I think that’s when it's time to see how he does.

With the current team however, he hasn’t got enough out of us going forward. Averaging a goal a game isn’t good enough and the focus needs to be solving this.

I’m not sure 5 at the back is helping it either.
I don't like the back five either I would rather play 433 but seriously we don't have creativity in midfield and no actual goal scorer currently a bit of a harsh judgement. I will give him time it's no coincidence how many of our managers have failed the root issues at the club are the owner, board and recruitment going back years, see the financial hole we are in that has meant we had to sell our top scorer. Yes he has tactical naiveties but I suspect this formation is an attempt to make up for what we lack a solid back four /a genuine quality DM, a creative midfielder and a striker. We have looked more solid but yes the attacking deficiencies are there. But we need all three positions filled, then see how we go, when he hasn't been given all the tools to do the job it's hard to judge him fully. He switched last year when he came in with a 433 we were too open now arguably we are too cautious it's getting the balance right. I think we need a rebuild regardless who the manager is, one manager who can build with us for a few seasons why not Lamps? At least he gets us.

Buying McNeil whilst we have a toothless striker and an injury prone striker is criminal.

If he ends up fired he can look back on his slow recruitment of a decent forward.

Rondon is utter garbage
You assume he is the slow recruiter here? I think it reeks more of BK myself and KT doing a deal that only required four million up front. I absolutely agree we needed a forward or two though as a priority

Looks pissed off at press conference cant help thinking we don't have a forward coming in, doesn't surprise me. If we don't have a new forward by the time we go to Brentford then we are already in a religation battle. Why do we always end up with a bunch of dickheads running our club, Moshiri knows nothing about football which shows that he is the problem, he has only made our club go backwards, time to say goodbye and good riddance.

allardyce lost 9 times in 26 games

frank has already lost 11 times in 21 games and was fortunate that we didn't lose today after going behind late on

take into account the last minute equaliser from richarlison at home against leicester as well its worrying that it could have been 13 defeats in 21 games

Looks pissed off at press conference cant help thinking we don't have a forward coming in, doesn't surprise me. If we don't have a new forward by the time we go to Brentford then we are already in a religation battle. Why do we always end up with a bunch of dickheads running our club, Moshiri knows nothing about football which shows that he is the problem, he has only made our club go backwards, time to say goodbye and good riddance.
Ffs shut up

Lampard has a higher lose percentage than Rafael, where is the outrage? Frank has had 5 new players aswell.......

1661037872577.png

You think he’s not a crucial part of recruitment? He’s instrumental in it.
He's part of it but he's not doing the deals is he? I can guarantee you he wants more players
allardyce lost 9 times in 26 games

frank has already lost 11 times in 21 games and was fortunate that we didn't lose today after going behind late on

take into account the last minute equaliser from richarlison at home against leicester as well its worrying that it could have been 13 defeats in 21 games
It's not a great record but he came into a losing team and we have an even worse squad right now seriously we had Sig /Dom and Rooney that season/ creative players. Right now we have a reasonable midfield and a fairly decent defence with a powder puff forward line. Also Big Sam is literally just a defensive merchant he did what he did but it was dire to watch.

He's part of it but he's not doing the deals is he? I can guarantee you he wants more players

We have an even worse squad right now seriously also Big Sam is literally just a defensive merchant he did what he did but it was dire to watch.
i dont think it's worse than what we have right now

allardyce was playing with the likes of niasse, ashley williams, jonjoe kenny, tom davies, cuco martina and schneiderlin

everton's joint top scorer being own goal and top assister being pickford after 3 games is worrying

The striker excuse is getting boring now especially when you let a young lad who keeps scoring going out on loan. Work out a plan, either start Rondon and Mcneil together or bring them on as sub. Idiotic to bring the only guy who crosses when you take the target man off

i dont think it's worse than what we have right now

allardyce was playing with the likes of niasse, ashley williams, jonjoe kenny, tom davies, cuco martina and schneiderlin

everton's joint top scorer being own goal and top assister being pickford after 3 games is worrying
Yeah for sure it's a worry and I don't absolve the actual manager of course. We had a lot of dross then too but we definitely had more creative/forward players then. Sig, Rooney, Dom, Lookman arguably all better /more effective than what we are fielding today.

Status
Not open for further replies.