2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have brought Potter in when we had the chance, that ship has firmly sailed now and if we sack Lampard we get a Dyche to bore us to 38 points.
I think Potter rejected us, you dont blame him really, who wants to come in to this?

I think the next manager we have is Steve Cooper which is inline with Thelwells 5 at the back philosophy.

That`s for another day, I want Frank to be successful but I`m not sure he can get consistent results playing that 5-2-3 so unless that changes....

I don't get it. everything wrong at everton has been here for decades.
The problem certainly isn't Frank. Replace him like all the other failed managers over the years and then everyone can then demand Potter or Dyche get's sacked.

Frank isn't the issue. If anything, he is clearly trying to make changes
Tbf it can be both. Frank could also be a poor manager. He was chosen by a poor board.

I think Potter rejected us, you dont blame him really, who wants to come in to this?

I think the next manager we have is Steve Cooper which is inline with Thelwells 5 at the back philosophy.

That`s for another day, I want Frank to be successful but I`m not sure he can get consistent results playing that 5-2-3 so unless that changes....
Doesn't matter what formation we play without goalscorers we won't score goals = won't win games

If Frank were to go hopefully he gets the necessary recruitment and it's not a scenario cause I feel any manager would flounder with the deficiencies we have in the squad I'd like thomas Frank replace a frank with a frank

Doesn't matter what formation we play without goalscorers we won't score goals = won't win games
Correct but in adding CM runners you add more goal threat, the same way you can by adding a number 10 etc.

At the moment we got 3 CBs, 2 holding midfielders and then just the front 3 who have to do everything in an attacking sense.

1661095157270.png

Status
Not open for further replies.