2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the players, not Lampard. The players don’t have enough desire to match Lampard’s tactics. We can change any manager but the end result will be the same. The hardworking culture required to be competitive in this league must be address no matter who is in charge.
Chelsea used the same system today against Leeds, the formation us and Chelsea use is limited and easy to pick off by a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1....

He isn't though mate.

Benitez: 19 games, 5 wins, 4 draws, 10 losses

Lampard: 21 games, 6 wins, 3 draws, 12 losses

Yet look at how the fans talk about one compared to the other its just strange.

It’s really not. It’s very simple.

One is a hated Liverpool legend. I don’t get how you can’t see that

7AC83B90-F4E7-4B5D-A7E4-47A928312055.jpeg

Difference is last season we were shipping goals for fun in a four he clearly wants us to be more solid then add the attacking parts. Personally I would rather 433 especially at home but you need a quality DM to play maybe if Gana comes in we will see it more. Maybe we need that attacking midfielder too.
More clean sheets with back 4 than with a 5 last season....

More points with a back 4 (13) than with a 5 (7)....

With a back 4 we were also unlucky in games v Man City, West Ham and Liverpool.

Interesting theory if both Moyles and Lampard get sacked would you like Moyles back?
Yep. Cant get any worse. At least the work rate would go up. Now everybody does as he likes. Most have the work rate of a 10 month old baby. The youngest Patersson isnt even physical able to play 90 minutes at a reasonable level.

I don't get it. everything wrong at everton has been here for decades.
The problem certainly isn't Frank. Replace him like all the other failed managers over the years and then everyone can then demand Potter or Dyche get's sacked.

Frank isn't the issue. If anything, he is clearly trying to make changes

Status
Not open for further replies.