Transfer Rumour Mohammed Kudus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• DA36FAAD-009F-4185-B492-C2C8C932478D.png
    DA36FAAD-009F-4185-B492-C2C8C932478D.png
    232.8 KB · Views: 168

Off Topic
Ah so you think people giving up hours of there spare time, paying for equipment, subscriptions amongst numerous other things should be free? That’s fine if you think that.

It’s £2 a month, not £20 and it’s allowed the podcast to get better equipment to record and continually donate money. That’s all it is ??

Don't do it then. You act like ur saving the club. Giving up hours of ur spare time, if you are anything like 90% of blues in transfer window time you would be scouring for snippet. Don't pretend you got anything better to other than fleece fans

Don't do it then. You act like ur saving the club. Giving up hours of ur spare time, if you are anything like 90% of blues in transfer window time you would be scouring for snippet. Don't pretend you got anything better to other than fleece fans
And you’re acting like a little jealous brat, funny how you don’t call out this site for charging subs huh?

Mate without derailing the thread again with abusing me, you constantly give me abuse and yet. you don’t know me. Why don’t you just ignore, block or mute me? It’s simple really. It’s not that deep ??

Status
Not open for further replies.