Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great a signing with no resale value.
Driving the club to the ground.
I much rathe me we sign someone 20 to 23 max so that we can cash out later.

The club did terrible mistakes in the pass signing older players like sig haven’t they learned anything?
He’s 26, 3 year deal takes him to 29, we could easily sell him to a promoted team

Ben Brereton Díaz is in the bracket you’re looking for at 23 so we’d be covered there assuming we also sign him

I would be happy with both Brereton and Maupay

We need another wide option in addition though assuming AG is being sold.
A broja loan with view to buy too. All of a sudden we have goal scorers, a strengthened midfield, a strengthened defense.

Might finally be able to say goodbye to fight or flight mode (for a while anyway).

Great a signing with no resale value.
Driving the club to the ground.
I much rathe me we sign someone 20 to 23 max so that we can cash out later.

The club did terrible mistakes in the pass signing older players like sig haven’t they learned anything?

No resale value? I’d imagine fee is around £15m which was reported earlier in the window. We’d get that back or close to it in a year or two if it doesn’t work out.

However, I’m quietly optimistic about this signing. I really like Maupay.

Well I can't imagine Maupay was in Lampard's top 5 choices as a striker. He has been messed about by the board and in reality the ambiguity surrounding FFP is ridiculous and how other teams (Utd) are able to spunk their junk on cr@p (See Harry Maguire for £80+ million) year in year out over the past decade yet they are encouraging to fill their boots and spend more. Then there's little old us having to wheel and deal, wait around for all the dominoes to land before making important moves.

To top it off we could end up with a Brighton reject. Comedy. We should be trying to nab someone like Iheanacho. Someone else on here suggested him and he fits the bill. Proven premier league experience, he scored 9 goals in 9 games a few years back when he had a run in the team. Bit of pace, he can hold it up, play on his own or in a two and do a job out wide if necessary. Yet some people on here seem happy with a bang average Championship quality striker because he's a prize A pr1ck. Hilarious.
That really is the biggest load of nonsense and self satisfying tripe I've read. The club are in the position they're in because of mismanagement over a number of years. Brighton reject? He actually refused to sign the new contract they offered. Championship striker amazing statement. Just who do you think we should be going for with our limited funds? No don't bother answering it'll be just as much nonsense as that you've just wrote. Iheanacho absolute comedy gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.