The Everton Board Thread

The fans need to make it clear they have failed and need to go.

Protests should have happened the day after we got safe last year.

Fans have though mate, they get abuse and ridicule. Only a matter of weeks ago people protested and got mocked for the number who turned up.

I’d shake everyone of their hands out of respect if I met them because I’ll tell you something, I’ve grown a dislike for this fan base, they will happily call out Liverpool, West Ham , Newcastle and other clubs for nonsense but with us , no. Double down, call people cry arses, bed wetters,

And the thing is, I don’t mind a difference of opinion, it’s the condescending, obnoxious tones. Their attitudes stink.

I’ve given up on things really changing for the better here, not a few half decent results a season better like some say, really substantially better.

I’m like a broken record with this I admit, man yells at cloud syndrome.

Done really well for us over the last few weeks, just hanging onto Gordon alone is massive, considering the great offer, this alone shows they are working close with Lampard.

Sack the board

1662104959643.png

Obviously you can draw your own conclusions from these type of articles, but this wouldnt suprise me one bit, i know its been posted more then once on another thread but its relevnt hear and a reminder that the board have not been the problem over recent years, its ALL on the owner.

Obviously you can draw your own conclusions from these type of articles, but this wouldnt suprise me one bit, i know its been posted more then once on another thread but its relevnt hear and a reminder that the board have not been the problem over recent years, its ALL on the owner.

That's the first I've heard that Moshiri was considering replacing Lampard after the Palace win.

You have to wonder in who's interest it is to leak "the board" sticking with Lampard in the face of alleged doubts by the owner... and the answer is pretty obvious and Kenwright-shaped.

That's the first I've heard that Moshiri was considering replacing Lampard after the Palace win.

You have to wonder in who's interest it is to leak "the board" sticking with Lampard in the face of alleged doubts by the owner... and the answer is pretty obvious and Kenwright-shaped.
See right there youve proved my point, by making something so stupid up and trying to pin it on Kenwright, have you read the article and seen who the author is?
Nobody has to leak anything about Moshiri, his record speaks for itself

Moshiri appointed Rafael Benitez in the face of universal pushback from fans and the board, what makes you think he’d listen to them?