New Everton Stadium Discussion

I wonder if any of the Irish fans who get on GOC could confirm if our new stadium could host a Gaelic football or hurling match? I'm pretty sure the pitches for both are the same dimensions. Would a pitch for these 2 sports fit our new place? If so, would we be able to host a game? I know the GAA is a very political organisation, but would they allow it? An exhibition game? One of the events to get a safety certificate? Just thinking out loud here. Thanks.
No, afraid not. A GAA pitch is much bigger. Wouldn’t fit in.

I know the GAA is a very political organisation, but would they allow it? An exhibition game? One of the events to get a safety certificate? Just thinking out loud here. Thanks.
Perhaps you're just over- thinking things Doc? 👍
Just a thought
Just thinking
Just thinking
I'm thinking
I was thinking
just thinking
Thinking about it
I was thinking
I'm thinking
I was thinking
I'm thinking of
(I think)
Just thinking
Just thinking

One of my things this. Been saying it for a few years. Personally I would have liked the club to of invited the likes of the Spellow, Winslow, The Oak (although in sure this is probably full with reds aswell) and the Brick etc and maybe offered them a relocation of some sort. Sell your premises, we will help you move, but then for the next 100 years 50p of every pint pulled goes to Everton or something along those lines. I just hate that these guys will just fade into oblivion once we move. I can’t imagine new type pubs being the thing. To me there’s nothing better than a beer from an old man’s type boozer.

They are hoping supporters will still want to do their usual routine and then get on free buses to drop off at the stadium for kick off time.

I wonder if any of the Irish fans who get on GOC could confirm if our new stadium could host a Gaelic football or hurling match? I'm pretty sure the pitches for both are the same dimensions. Would a pitch for these 2 sports fit our new place? If so, would we be able to host a game? I know the GAA is a very political organisation, but would they allow it? An exhibition game? One of the events to get a safety certificate? Just thinking out loud here. Thanks.

No, afraid not. A GAA pitch is much bigger. Wouldn’t fit in.

Just to give an idea; it doesn't happen often but here's a football pitch in a GAA stadium...it wouldn't work the other way around...

Dn-Kj7ZX0AA6ZuY

UBWLXLKTUKUGYBKGZK6VUFUCOM.jpg