2023/24 Dwight McNeil

I liked him in the number 10 role. Gets ball out of his feet quickly and gets shots away. Up to the others on the pitch to be in better positions when the keeper parries the ball.

Only issue is with the chronic squad building it meant today that Doucoure was shifted to left wing which is simply not sustainable. Really should've put Dobbin on.

I liked him in the number 10 role. Gets ball out of his feet quickly and gets shots away. Up to the others on the pitch to be in better positions when the keeper parries the ball.

Only issue is with the chronic squad building it meant today that Doucoure was shifted to left wing which is simply not sustainable. Really should've put Dobbin on.
He’s best in the middle. Is a real goal threat.

His effort on the 2nd WHU is unforgivable.

His massive dong is probably weighing him down which is why he can't even break into a trot, never mind a sprint. Woeful player aside from that what, 5-8 game people patch last season?

He’s best in the middle. Is a real goal threat.

His effort on the 2nd WHU is unforgivable.

Where was he in that, trying to stop the cross or just watching Soucek like all the others?

I dunno, I thought he was alright today. Far more players on the periphery than him as he always gets involved when in the final third.

Was a very bad miss at 1-0 though. You had a feeling when he didn't score it could be a turning point and West Ham scored two minutes later.

Should be ashamed of himself. IMO contracts should be heavily performance-related.

This fella should be getting about 10% of his salary, has been an absolutely shambles all season.

If you've got personal issues and can't perform as a result, tell the club and you'll be taken out of the side and will be supported.

Disgusting.

Where was he in that, trying to stop the cross or just watching Soucek like all the others?

I dunno, I thought he was alright today. Far more players on the periphery than him as he always gets involved when in the final third.

Was a very bad miss at 1-0 though. You had a feeling when he didn't score it could be a turning point and West Ham scored two minutes later.
He was lightly jogging back towards an unmarked man in the box, stuck out a leg barely for show.

He’s off the pace which is understandable given his personal life. Think Dobbin has to be worth a start at this point.

I think he's just a poor attacking player by Premier League standards. It's why he was relegated with Burnley and it's why he might be relegated with us too.