2023/24 Sean Dyche

But by far the highest goal difference by a considerable margin of any team down there, which just underlines my earlier point and it’s followed through in results, we’ve earned 31 points.

It doesn’t matter when you pick up points in truth it matters that you do, I’d defo prefer not to have to be in must wins games coming to the end if the season to be honest.

The hyperbole is shocking, without a points deduction we’re prob 5 points away from safety with 11 games to go, it’s not the absolute nuclear warfare in terms of results that you project, it’s a bit out there really.
Going 11 games without winning game is sound because we had a points deduction?

Our standards and acceptance of failure are probably the lowest in the country.

Sad state of affairs

Sad state of affairs
You can not accept failure as much as you want but it's not going to find us a buyer, it's not going to avoid a second points deduction and it's not going to put pts on the board for us. We all wish it was a bit better.

Sad state of affairs

Not sure if you are serious or not. To be honest think you are having a bit of a giggle.
Myself just wish we had gone in for Dyche instead of the waiter. We would be no where near this situation this season or the last two season for that matter.
Can't takeaway the fact this is probably the worst set circumstances to manage Everton football club ever.

Free pass this weekend for Seany.

I do wonder even for his keenest supporters when does the tide turn.? So if we go another 5 or 10 games without a win? Would everyone back sacking him at that point?
IMG_1018.jpeg

Free pass this weekend for Seany.

I do wonder even for his keenest supporters when does the tide turn.? So if we go another 5 or 10 games without a win? Would everyone back sacking him at that point?
Don't think in the even in event of worst case scenario would even change my mind. Too much going on beyond the remit of manager job to go even near to blame Dyche where we end up. I suppose an argument if we get relegated even if we add all points back. Still constraints in transfer market have hindered him.

Sleep walking to relegation, with the worst football, the club's ever played, and people defend him by talking about a points deduction.

NSNO, hey lads?
The fact that we're facing two pts deductions in one season makes a huge difference. To ignore that this doesn't have an effect on his ability to stabilise us is just pure nonsense

Sad state of affairs
No we are in a bad run of form. But it’s unlikely it will carry on forever.
We should stay up this season, fairly comfortably. And that is what everyone wanted at the start of the season.
It’s a cold way of looking at it, but you need to write down what you want at the start of the season, accept you will have ups and downs and try not to get carried away in the slumps.

Not sure if you are serious or not. To be honest think you are having a bit of a giggle.
Myself just wish we had gone in for Dyche instead of the waiter. We would be no where near this situation this season or the last two season for that matter.
Can't takeaway the fact this is probably the worst set circumstances to manage Everton football club ever.
What do you like the best; the ineffective football, one of the lowest goal scorers from open play, the 3 home wins all season or the 11 games without a win?

See if you can answer without saying XG