2023/24 Sean Dyche

Decent point. The staring XI was horrendous and the moment we went a goal down, you knew it was going to be a tough watch. Subs made a huge difference. Does he get credit for the changes or do we criticise the fact they didn't start? Don't know, but for the first time in a while that feels like a point gained rather than points thrown away. Will mean nothing if we can't follow that up with a win on Saturday though

Decent point. The staring XI was horrendous and the moment we went a goal down, you knew it was going to be a tough watch. Subs made a huge difference. Does he get credit for the changes or do we criticise the fact they didn't start? Don't know, but for the first time in a while that feels like a point gained rather than points thrown away. Will mean nothing if we can't follow that up with a win on Saturday though

Not really because it still took a pen to get us anything.

Maybe but it's where it counts. £60mill Isak shows why they're not total mugs at home when you've got Beto up top

We paid £26m for Beto though. Like I said, I wouldn’t be surprised if the cost of our starting XI was similar to or even more than theirs, it really doesn’t matter what position the most expensive players play in. We had a £30m England international keeper and they had their backup fella who’s an absolute bum.

I’m disappointed with the performance and the result. I think that Newcastle team we were playing is rubbish.

Has certainly not lost the dressing room.

Should have gotten at least a point at Bournemouth and a decent point away at Newcastle.

He's paid to keep us in the league and thats what he's on course to do.
He might only keep us up based on the 3 relegated teams not reaching 30 points!!

It’s probably the easiest season to stay up because of the quality of the bottom 4/5 teams! He’s made us worse than last season imo