6 + 2 Point Deductions

I’d be very surprised if they announce it the day before we have a home game.
Surely it depends what it is? Announcing a 10 point deduction I can’t see because it could turn ugly but I don’t think that announcing a suspended deduction or 1 point or something like that would be a problem.

Chelsea still haven’t submitted their accounts.

Based on the on line information nor have Everton, Leicester etc. In part due to Easter in part due to the antiquated procedure at Companies House

There is a delay between filing them and then appearing they are individually scanned.

We know that there is an overall loss of £90.1 million but the allowances such as depreciation, ladies and academy will bring that number for PSR purposes to circa £35million . Depreciation alone is around £13 million and the estimate sum around academy and ladies is £25 million then you can disregard the sums showing in the overall amortisation charge for players out on loan. Lukaku for instance has a £20 million annual charge although that no doubt that sum will have been impaired . Likewise Kepa had an annual charge of £10 million pa and Zieych £8 million.

Like all clubs the 2019/20 & 20/21 numbers will fall out of the calculations in the next assessment and that will result in a huge number of clubs struggling to come in within £105 million

I'm sure I read somewhere that the result of the second psr hearing should be announced by the 8th. If that's the case then I'd expect the news after that date. Its not in their nature to give out information early.

The sooner they tell us officially, the more likely they don’t ruin the last day of the season for Sky as it would leave more time for any appeal to be heard. If they have any sense at all (🥸), they’d get the clock ticking on our 7 day right of appeal period started ASAP

Is this a mitigation to do with sanctions that ultimately boil down to Russian invading Ukraine? Interesting that.
Hmm. I thought that PL clubs were supposed to be able to predict wars that affect them. That and arrests of key playing assets on charges that made them unsaleable and unplayable even if no charge was ever brought into effect.

But I do feel my English teacher would be happy about the use of affect and effect there. +1pt mitigation worthy at least!

Based on the on line information nor have Everton, Leicester etc. In part due to Easter in part due to the antiquated procedure at Companies House

There is a delay between filing them and then appearing they are individually scanned.

We know that there is an overall loss of £90.1 million but the allowances such as depreciation, ladies and academy will bring that number for PSR purposes to circa £35million . Depreciation alone is around £13 million and the estimate sum around academy and ladies is £25 million then you can disregard the sums showing in the overall amortisation charge for players out on loan. Lukaku for instance has a £20 million annual charge although that no doubt that sum will have been impaired . Likewise Kepa had an annual charge of £10 million pa and Zieych £8 million.

Like all clubs the 2019/20 & 20/21 numbers will fall out of the calculations in the next assessment and that will result in a huge number of clubs struggling to come in within £105 million

Everton’s accounts were made public on Sunday, what are you on about?

Forest should definitely recieve a further 2 points deducted after their appeal...i mean "co-operating" its not now
The rules allow them to appeal, they have every right to do it. If their arguments are poor, as is surely the case, they should just be sent on their way.

Those two points may be just about the most ridiculous thing that has happened during this whole sorry debacle, but I think they're keeping them.

Be ridiculous to get 10 points in one season for PSR breaches for 3 seasons in 1 season, when you get 9 for basically going out of business. Add to the fact this will never happen again with rule changes. But 100% will happen to us.

I hope its a no points at all punishment obviously, but if we do get charged with points, i hope its a suspended, dont do it again charge.

Forest should definitely recieve a further 2 points deducted after their appeal...i mean "co-operating" its not now

Forest should be hit with an additional 2pts so they have 6pts total.

I believe administration is 9pts and were on 6pts.

It would make no logical sense (never does) for us to get another hit of 3pts+ in one season because that takes us to 9 which is administration.

I believe it will be either suspended or they will cheat us.

Forest should be hit with an additional 2pts so they have 6pts total.

I believe administration is 9pts and were on 6pts.

It would make no logical sense (never does) for us to get another hit of 3pts+ in one season because that takes us to 9 which is administration.

I believe it will be either suspended or they will cheat us.
I think it should be suspended to but we know it won’t be.

I think it should be suspended to but we know it won’t be.
They're going to set themselves up for an end of season farce. How embarrassing that the self proclaimed "best league in the world" has put themselves in this situation. This whole mess could have been dealt with so much better, but I suppose desperate times call for desperate measures. The sooner they get regulated the better.