Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Loads of people did say that £28m for Yannick Bolasie, £27m for Cenk Tosun, £45m for the babysitter, £12m for Ashley Williams, £25m for Theo Walcott, £20m for Morgan Schneiderlin, £30m for Michael Keane, £35m for Alex Iwobi, £20m for Andre Gomes, £30m for Yerry Mina, £25m for Davy Klaassen, £20m for Ben Godfrey, £10m for Fabian Delph and £20m for Allan were bad ideas actually. Have another go, you might get there eventually.
35m for Alex Iwobi.

What a waste.

No, but it's the 1 that sticks out the most.

He scored a few goals and we got a decent fee back, so not even top 10, but my God do I still hate that he played for us.

Honestly I’ll never ever get over the Bolasie one. At the time I remember saying I’d rather just sign no one than him for £28m, we became a complete laughing stock to the football world on that day and have never recovered. Just remember hearing the news and laughing, sitting there shaking my head.

Honestly I’ll never ever get over the Bolasie one. At the time I remember saying I’d rather just sign no one than him for £28m, we became a complete laughing stock to the football world on that day and have never recovered. Just remember hearing the news and laughing, sitting there shaking my head.
To my shame I was very much in the "Pay what ever it takes" for Number 10.

Many mistakes were made in the "Happier" times.

Except ended sponsorship didn’t affect the first year we were deducted points for, it was only the second charge that came into play for. And any deals starting from when the stadium was built wouldn’t have helped our accounts 3 years ago.

We had no money before the war which is why your idol only had 1.7m.

Stop peddling lies.

Because The PL made it clear we were about to break their corrupt anti competitive rules, ever since we've regressed because we've had to sell everyone whilst Chelsea and the like can take the proverbial.

Post BMD and a new naming rights deal, we'll have been fine after a reset.

Last edited:

The same fans didn’t cry when we spent that money.

Very true. Now its not worked out, these fans act like they were begging for more years of Kenwright austerity.

They have as much credibility as Richard Masters claiming we should have forseen the Ukraine war - all whilst the PL had a TV rights deal with Russia.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Last edited:
GTF. Arthur the Aardvark looking prick.

IMG_7449.jpeg

Very true. Now its not worked out, these fans act like they were begging for more years of Kenwright austerity.

They have as much credibility as Richard Masters claiming we should have forseen the Ukraine war - all whilst the PL had a TV rights deal with Russia.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

what the fudge lad?

Because The PL made it clear we were about to break their corrupt anti competitive rules, ever since we've regressed because we've had to sell everyone whilst Chelsea and the like can take the proverbial.

Post BMD and a new naming rights deal, we'll have been fine after a reset.
We knew the rules (regardless on whether they are anti competitive or not considering we voted for the rules) for years and Moshiri just wanted to buy a midfield. But that’s beside the point. You claim it was the war that means we had no money, but that’s not true and you know it. We were skint and making huge losses before the war.

Saying we would be fine in another year and a half when we actually get use of the stadium is all well and good but didn’t solve the financial issues in the 4/5 years leading up to that point.

Like me going bankrupt but telling my mortgage lender, just ignore it as I’ll have a job in 5 years time so it will be fine.