2023/24 Sean Dyche

He has a very high opinion of himself, also he loves having little digs at the fanbase. I've got 0 connection towards him as a manager, truly believe he's made 0 effort to even try and win over the fans, just loves chatting 💩 to boost his ego, he's a bit of a gobshite tbh.

This is the sort of thing that I was alluding to in my post above - when he was truly on it he just wouldn't have come out with things like that. His arrogance has grown unbearable.

He has a very high opinion of himself, also he loves having little digs at the fanbase. I've got 0 connection towards him as a manager, truly believe he's made 0 effort to even try and win over the fans, just loves chatting 💩 to boost his ego, he's a bit of a gobshite tbh.

Good God, please sack him ASAP.

My Word what a raging loser belled.

Amongst mates we came to the conclusion that if Dyche wants to progress he needs to move independently and surround himself with different coaches that he hasn't worked with before, not with Woan, Stone & co and even do an Eddie Howe, taking time out to work on his craft and understanding of the game... Sadly I think Dyche thinks he's above that.
He obviously believes this too - Howe is well document in doing exactly that, learning from the best or from different managers and points of view.

Rather arrogantly he clearly thought that, despite getting sacked, his method and work was the best and he didn't need to improve anything, so no doubt went on a bunch of holidays and did nothing to improve himself, as he's the exact same Dyche that got sacked.

He won 4 games and it was a long time ago

Whys he still talking about it

This is the sort of thing that I was alluding to in my post above - when he was truly on it he just wouldn't have come out with things like that. His arrogance has grown unbearable.
Love the sound of his own gravelly, nails on a chalkboard voice these days doesn’t he?

I’m certain nobody thought he was the messiah 15 games ago, but crack on Seany, you keep telling yourself that.

I think his underlying kopiteness is coming out more and more these days (thinks he’s much better than he actually is), there’s no affinity for the fans or our thoughts and feelings, it’s just a job to him. He’s morphing into Benitez before my eyes.

For all his faults, Lampard felt something here and was invested and present - this fella looks like he’s carrying out a prostate exam.

I think in the full context of the presser, that section doesn’t come across quite as bad as it looks on its own tbh.

Still plenty of the usual one-liners and plenty of noise, but did say he had to do better, he was still looking for the key to unlock the team. Took some responsibility for Monday. Did mention he wasn’t warned about the possibility of points deductions; can take that as a pre-emptive batting away of some blame, but it’s also true. He’s been as crap as the players for 4 months, but I don’t doubt he’d like to have the level of problems Bournemouth have off the field.

I def don’t like him any more after that presser, despite a clearly measured attempt to appear a bit more human. But I don’t like him any less.

IMG_7598.jpeg

I think in the full context of the presser, that section doesn’t come across quite as bad as it looks on its own tbh.

Still plenty of the usual one-liners and plenty of noise, but did say he had to do better, he was still looking for the key to unlock the team. Took some responsibility for Monday. Did mention he wasn’t warned about the possibility of points deductions; can take that as a pre-emptive batting away of some blame, but it’s also true. He’s been as crap as the players for 4 months, but I don’t doubt he’d like to have the level of problems Bournemouth have off the field.

I def don’t like him any more after that presser, despite a clearly measured attempt to appear a bit more human. But I don’t like him any less.
I couldn't like him any less mate, even if I tried.