2023/24 Sean Dyche

OK let’s get to it.

Post Chelsea and before some of you posting, or avoiding, here wanted Dyche gone.

I want this to be a lesson to you so I push the issue as I have to be sure you learn from it. YOU, and your pissy manchild NSNO delusion, have hamstrung Everton for years now. You cry whenever there’s crisis to demand managers sacked and some Carlos Coach-a-ball to come in and play idealistic football that would get Everton relegated.

YOU are the problem. Sean Dyche isn’t playing enough triangle football for you but has just scored nine points and three clean sheets in a week to secure Everton’s future with three games to spare. This is against a backdrop of an eight point deduction, no money to spend and an ownership crisis going on around him.

YOU know who YOU are. YOU best come in here this evening and apologise or I’ll vault every single last one of YOU slugs until you delete your accounts and leave Everton well alone. You thick, entitled, manchild ferrets. You know nothing about football.

Tick tock. #ThankYouGaffer

He can smell it.

Like a bloodhound.

OK let’s get to it.

Post Chelsea and before some of you posting, or avoiding, here wanted Dyche gone.

I want this to be a lesson to you so I push the issue as I have to be sure you learn from it. YOU, and your pissy manchild NSNO delusion, have hamstrung Everton for years now. You cry whenever there’s crisis to demand managers sacked and some Carlos Coach-a-ball to come in and play idealistic football that would get Everton relegated.

YOU are the problem. Sean Dyche isn’t playing enough triangle football for you but has just scored nine points and three clean sheets in a week to secure Everton’s future with three games to spare. This is against a backdrop of an eight point deduction, no money to spend and an ownership crisis going on around him.

YOU know who YOU are. YOU best come in here this evening and apologise or I’ll vault every single last one of YOU slugs until you delete your accounts and leave Everton well alone. You thick, entitled, manchild ferrets. You know nothing about football.

Tick tock. #ThankYouGaffer
You blaming the fans lad?

Good one, job done, now to see that he's this mythical fantastic manager next year when he's "relaxed" as he'll definitely have a plan B sorted and we'll definitely try to play football more than a handful of times over a full season.

Can't get excited in a Dyche-led future currently as I know what I wrote above won't happen and we'll play for draws all year while people (and Dyche himself) make daft excuses why we've not won for months.

We’ve won over a third of our games this season (12) with 3 to go and drawn 8, you must be right he can’t even play for draws right. lol

44 points with three to play with such a mixed bag of players, has to stay on next year as it’s going to be tough.

Get him some better players if possible this summer and we’ll see better football as well as the results.

A few new players in the summer, no points deduction (hopefully), a few more of the deadwood out. See what he can do next season.

One thing is for certain though, I’ll never get tired of watching an Everton team graft. Every player staying switched on and running back every time the ball turned over, blocking crosses, competing for headers, battling physically.

There was nothing worse than watching teams under previous managers (often with better players) just walking around, making sloppy mistakes, not trying, not blocking crosses, jumping out of tackles.

This should be the baseline for any Everton team.