2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know arsenal always have money to spend and I know they have good defenders in saliba and Gabriel but if they could also get Branthwaite

They could dominate
They only play 2 centre halves and he wouldn't be one of them. They're literally the only big club that doesn't need a first team centre half

Dude made more progress at Everton in the last year from his point of view, he increased his playing profile to become close to 100 mill pound player and cracked the England squad - he’s surely going to be part of the new era once team GB sack Mr Wallpaper Paste.

When I look at things from Jarrods point of view, I see a lot of upside at staying at Everton, games, profile, development, time on his side and further international recognitition. Increasing his profile further for possibility a bigger move.

What can Utd offer him that we can’t - money?
All true but,a serious injury,drop in form and the big move and the big bucks that go with it disappear.

I've never had any love for Man United but they used to at least be an institution with a bit of pride, now they're laying off 25% of their staff and cryarsing in the media all because they simply can't afford the footballers they believe they're entitled to. Pathetic.

Really starting to get an unhealthy dislike for that Ratcliffe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back