Kit for 24/25

Just been to a street in Bangkok which is absolutely mecca for unbelievable quality knockoffs. They have loads of shirts ranging from City and United to Brighton and Bayer Leverkusen... but no Everton to be seen anywhere at all.

They even have dozens of retro Liverpool and Newcastle going back to the 90s.. but no Everton present or past.

The England ones from the Euros are unreal though, might get one for a fiver - the blue one is dead nice and feels great.

There's a mall nearby that has shirts so will look there, but little hope seeing as they're not in this street.

Just been to a street in Bangkok which is absolutely mecca for unbelievable quality knockoffs. They have loads of shirts ranging from City and United to Brighton and Bayer Leverkusen... but no Everton to be seen anywhere at all.

They even have dozens of retro Liverpool and Newcastle going back to the 90s.. but no Everton present or past.

The England ones from the Euros are unreal though, might get one for a fiver - the blue one is dead nice and feels great.

There's a mall nearby that has shirts so will look there, but little hope seeing as they're not in this street.
We’ve become an irrelevance over the last 30 years thanks to blue bill and his good times.

Went about ordering the Jersey, XL was sold out so I'll have to wait until it's back in.. anyone any idea if the pro one is much better quality than the replica? Given the price it would need to be serious quality.

Went to the mall - no Everton shirts to be found anywhere. Last place I'll try is a night market tonight, although I think I already know the answer given my experience today.

Went about ordering the Jersey, XL was sold out so I'll have to wait until it's back in.. anyone any idea if the pro one is much better quality than the replica? Given the price it would need to be serious quality.
I had a look at them in store the other day. The texture on the fabric of the pro version seems better than the ‘replica’ version, but the crest and Castore logo are printed on, and to me looks like they’d start peeling after a few goes in a washing machine. The pro version isn’t worth the price difference, and the differences between the shirts isn’t noticeable unless close up.

XL for the replica still in stock through the Castore website

Embarassing

Attachments

• 00387dd7-ff4f-44ee-a6bb-9f1b75ae9bea.jpeg
    00387dd7-ff4f-44ee-a6bb-9f1b75ae9bea.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 4

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.