Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

Ild have Garner starting at RB every game.

He might not set the world on fire but I've never seen him have an awful game. He's a competent player.
Or, and I know this is a crazy idea, instead of shoehorning a midfielder into a full back position we could play an actual RB there. We have 3 at the club, currently.

1721988506570-png.266185

I'm a big fan of the weirdness of this photo.

If I had one comment, though, I think I'd have taken it even wider.

Take it from the dugouts. Have this little fella barely perceptible in the corner of the Upper Bullens and make that the primary publicity photo for his signing. Maybe give him a pen,

1721988506570-png.266185

I'm a big fan of the weirdness of this photo.

If I had one comment, though, I think I'd have taken it even wider.

Take it from the dugouts. Have this little fella barely perceptible in the corner of the Upper Bullens and make that the primary publicity photo for his signing. Maybe give him a pen, too.
The ground is going to be the star attraction and main focus this year, the photographer is reflecting that - check out those Archibald Leitch finishes, in a few years that what will be remembered, not another loan winger.

The ground is going to be the star attraction and main focus this year, the photographer is reflecting that - check out those Archibald Leitch finishes, in a few years that what will be remembered, not another loan winger.
Got tickets up there for the Roma game. Have been in the Bullens countless times, but it's still my favourite stand at Goodison, and it's hitting home that this could be the last time I'm in it. Going to be snapping loads of photos of the most trivial things, like the brickwork at the back. Have always loved that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.