Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

Much more attacking options with him and Ndiaye available.
Looks good on the ball and seems to have a football brain.
Exactly, the type of players we should be signing. Just need to live up to their potential.
Rather ttke a chance on players like these, thsn ready made Primier League strikers, like Maupay.

Looking forward to seeing him in the team, with the ball on the break in place of Doucoure. Im guessing that will be where hes at his best, leading the counter.

From my Danish brother in law:

I would keep my excitement in check! He was ok at Frankfurt but horrible at Napoli. He lacks some physicality and is not a speed monster.

He is a natural winger but I guess he would be ok as a no.10 as well. I hope he will be an instant success at Everton so he can also be an asset for Denmark!
Well, Id probably stop listening to your brother-in-laws opinions on sports. "He is a natural winger" yet prior to last season played 169 matches, only 18 of them on the wing. Not even going to get into the speed thing hah

Well, Id probably stop listening to your brother-in-laws opinions on sports. "He is a natural winger" yet prior to last season played 169 matches, only 18 of them on the wing. Not even going to get into the speed thing hah
He played in a formation that flowed from 3-4-2-1 to 3-4-3 with two players who moved between attacking midfield to the wings. The starting formation always looks like he’s playing as a midfielder, but most of his action actually happened out wide.

He played in a formation that flowed from 3-4-2-1 to 3-4-3 with two players who moved between attacking midfield to the wings. The starting formation always looks like he’s playing as a midfielder, but most of his action actually happened out wide.
Thats not the same, a typical attacking midfielder that has the freedom to go out wide as they should. World of difference between a winger whos the focal point on the wing, and the guy who takes advantage of space. Hes played in the middle his entire career, except for a small percentage of his matches.

I think the point is that hes not stuck to the wing and typically drives towards the goal more than the corner flag.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.