Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

Looks to be a great fit for that massive hole where our proper number 10 should be, best of luck to the lad.

Now for the Dele redemption arc to complete plus the resigning of James and I’m ready to be hurt again!

Dycheball 2.0 here we go.

Looks to be a great fit for that massive hole where our proper number 10 should be, best of luck to the lad.

Now for the Dele redemption arc to complete plus the resigning of James and I’m ready to be hurt again!

Dycheball 2.0 here we go.

Really happy mate and hugely encouraged by the areas of the team we have targeted mate, i know lads say we will need this and that in different areas of the pitch.

But we were largely sound everywhere last season bar in the attacking unit last year, creating, having attacking variance, catching teams on the back front, having a bit of guile and being an attacking threat.

Honestly when we went a goal down last year it looked a mountain to climb and wed hope for a draw because we were so telegraphed in what we would create and struggled to finish anything we did.

I'm over the moon we've added to those positions and areas of the pitch we have.

If more come its a bonus.

Really happy mate and hugely encouraged by the areas of the team we have targeted, i know lads say we will need this and that in different areas of the pitch.

But we were largely sound everywhere last season bar in the attacking unit last year, creating, having attacking variance, catching teams on the back front, having a bit of guile and being an attacking threat.

Honestly when we went a goal down last year it looked a mountain to climb and wed hope for a draw because we were so telegraphed in what we would create and struggled to finish anything we did.

I'm over the moon we've added to the positions and areas of the pitch we have.

If more come its a bonus.
Spot on mate, it’s exactly what we require - more flair and attacking threat.

The defence was more than decent and hopefully keeping Branners this season and longer maintains that, barring any bloody injuries to the main defenders.

There were glimpses of what Dyche and this team can achieve last season, most notable being olex29 (my favourite Everton goal for a long long time) adding more attacking, creative flair players hopefully gives us more of those moments.

Spot on mate, it’s exactly what we require - more flair and attacking threat.

The defence was more than decent and hopefully keeping Branners this season and longer maintains that, barring any bloody injuries to the main defenders.

There were glimpses of what Dyche and this team can achieve last season, most notable being olex29 (my favourite Everton goal for a long long time) adding more attacking, creative flair players hopefully gives us more of those moments.

100% mate remember all those times we'd break with McNeill or Harrison or a full back and they had to stand on the ball and wait for play to catch up on them, so much of our attacking unit was isolated last year or one dimensional - hoping the two lads Lindy and Ndiaye really help us here - they seem like lads who can take it on and do the unpredictable by themselves, beating a man, dribbling, getting shorts off.

Fingers crossed.

Doucoure was used in an advanced role last season because we had so few options.
I think he will be much deeper this season.

….that’s the way it should be, building from the top down.

We shouldn’t lose sight of how important Doucoure has been these last two seasons but it was clear to me that Dyche wanted more quality in possession at no10 and we now have that. Doucoure will remain an important squad member but Lindstrom and Ndiaye have an opportunity to be 1st choice.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.