Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

From my Danish brother in law:

I would keep my excitement in check! He was ok at Frankfurt but horrible at Napoli. He lacks some physicality and is not a speed monster.

He is a natural winger but I guess he would be ok as a no.10 as well. I hope he will be an instant success at Everton so he can also be an asset for Denmark!

I would keep my excitement in check! He was ok at Frankfurt but horrible at Napoli. He lacks some physicality and is not a speed monster.

He is a natural winger but I guess he would be ok as a no.10 as well. I hope he will be an instant success at Everton so he can also be an asset for Denmark!

Was he “ok” at Frankfurt or was he actually quite good there which may have prompted Napoli as champions of Italy to buy him for €30m?

….my view is he’s done fantastic with less and he’ll do even better with more but I appreciate that 2nd point is the unknown.
He will do the exact same thing we did last year and the exact same thing he's done for his entire Prem career and the only thing he knows, wouldn't call that an unknown at all personally, but you do you.

Is your brother in law a raging rs supporter or just miserable?

Looks like he done more than ok at Frankfurt.

He will do the exact same thing we did last year and the exact same thing he's done for his entire Prem career and the only thing he knows, wouldn't call that an unknown at all personally, but you do you.

…..yep, I don’t believe he’s ever had the club or resources to do anything other than survive. I genuinely look forward to seeing what he can achieve with better quality at his disposal.

If we have no points deducted we already look to have better forward options than last season. I think Onana and Godfrey can be replaced without spending big bucks. Obviously I’m positive on Dyche but I realise most are not.

Guessing your brother in law might support FC Copenhagen and be a bit grudging re any ex-Brondby player.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back