Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

I think he looks decent on video. Obviously has to survive the "But can he do it in the Prem?" test, but there's definitely something to work with.

Also some outstanding casual sidefoot passed finishes wide of the goal from his teammates on here.

This one is an absolute cracker:

Just wait until he’s putting them on a plate for DCL and Beto.

Did someone say GOALS?!

Seeing him receive the ball while being closely marked by two, sometime three player, then after a bit of twisting and turning, emerging with the ball made me think. How many joints would the likes of Doucoure and Onana have dislocated trying that? I’m going for (in Doucoures case) both hips, one knee and possibly a bollock! Onana would have slipped several discs but still had enough in the tank as he was stretchered off to lambast the crowd for not cheering and singing enough. Heady days!

They should have had him stand by row K...the J and L is right there!

Anyways I have no idea about this player so my expectations are sky high!
Who do you think he is Rocky?

Don't want him running up stairs before the bleep tests in training.

Get the club photographer to earn his corn and Photoshop it, when he gets back from that wedding he's doing for a favour.

Not for me. Gueye is our best MF. His stats over the last two seasons prove it. Interceptions, tackles...they kept us up.

Garner doesn't make enough happen. And btw I desperately want this lad to come good. I think he has a great style about him, but I just dont see consistency. In the engine room you cant afford a player who turns it on once every three games or so.

Let's have a look at this new lad in the middle.

Garner was the most consistent player for us last season. Out performed Onana - assists, chances created, blocks, tackles, interceptions - and that lad just went for £50mill. Just gets on with the job.

Gana was hit and miss until the 2nd half of the season.

Not saying he's not important (he is) but Garner plays as he's reliable and probably why we ain't looking to replace/upgrade him but rather Doucoure

I honestly cant get excited

I think they'll stick that on your headstone.

IMG_4623.webp

Garner was the most consistent player for us last season. Out performed Onana - assists, chances created, blocks, tackles, interceptions - and that lad just went for £50mill. Just gets on with the job.

Gana was hit and miss until the 2nd half of the season.

Not saying he's not important (he is) but Garner plays as he's reliable and probably why we ain't looking to replace/upgrade him but rather Doucoure

For me Garner has the same cut about him that Carrick did, and for a large time Carrick was massively undervalued by a lot of United fans

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back