Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

We cant know who the best CM pairing will be right now. What we do know right now is that we cant have a RB situation that we had last season. It cant endure.
Well, for all of your talk about needing a RB we have been linked to 3-4 of them with supposed bids rejected. Id say the smoke makes it clear its a priority for us to get one. I wouldnt be surprised to see reports of a bid confirmed within 1 week.

ffs you still going on about other threads big old man balls

….you seem to know me very well ;)

I think I know who you are now;

IMG_6484.jpeg

Last edited:
To be fair, Napoli were awful last season compared to the one before ! Probably wasn't the best environment for him. Who knows?
Thats the hope, and seems clear he wasnt a winger. I see on the site Everton have him listed specifically as a midfielder(unlike Ndiaye) and say "The Denmark international is an attacking midfielder who can operate in a number of roles across the front line.".

I think he looks decent on video. Obviously has to survive the "But can he do it in the Prem?" test, but there's definitely something to work with.

Also some outstanding casual sidefoot passed finishes wide of the goal from his teammates on here.

This one is an absolute cracker:

He looks a baller

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.