Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

I honestly cant get excited about an on loan winger.

The club need to be getting a CF, a CM, a CB and a RB.

No doubt we'll have to wait for Branthwaite to fetch enough cash for it.

What proof of any of that is there?
Well, along with the reports from journalists who I do know and are decent (and get decent info), I also have it on good authority from someone I work with closely who does have regular contact with Everton.

But him being on a list/a target/a player they like is much different to him being in the door.

Anyway, on topic, think this Lindstrom lad will be a tidy addition.

Agree we need a CM, CB and RB but we desperately needed a right sided attacking player aswel. Harrison the only one we had before this loan and still think Harrison is much better on the left. Don't even know if Lindstrom can even play as an out and out winger. We don't need a CF as it stands unless DCL or Beto go

Agree we need a CM, CB and RB but we desperately needed a right sided attacking player aswel. Harrison the only one we had before this loan and still think Harrison is much better on the left. Don't even know if Lindstrom can even play as an out and out winger. We don't need a CF as it stands unless DCL or Beto go
That gets solved by having a decent RB behind Harrison.

It really isn't a priority for me.

Maybe he plays as a number 10 which is what he's also billed as.

That gets solved by having a decent RB behind Harrison.

It really isn't a priority for me.

Maybe he plays as a number 10 which is what he's also billed as.
If the club didn't bring in Lindstrom then who would play on the right or left if either McNeil or Harrison get injured which will happen at some stage during the season? We sold Dobbin who was the only other wing option along with Danjuma from the season gone

We needed a winger. We still need another.

No way McNeil and Harrison alone is enough.

1721996691021.webp

If the club didn't bring in Lindstrom then who would play on the right or left if either McNeil or Harrison get injured which will happen at some stage during the season? We sold Dobbin who was the only other wing option along with Danjuma from the season gone
We have people like Mills who can come in.

It's not our priority right now.

We have people like Mills who can come in.

It's not our priority right now.
Come back from injury we have no idea if the lad is even ready or good enough. We had two wingers and the cover was young, agree that we need more players but just have to see how we finish the window then can see how the club has done

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back