Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

Really sharp in his response about how it didn't work out for him at Napoli, think that's hurt him that and I'd imagine make him double determined not to fail in 2 different leagues on the spin.
And then he chooses Everton!! hahaha

First day in training, "Wheres the balls gaffer"
"What 'kin balls? We dont play football here son we 'kin run run and then run some more"
"Why is that gaffer"
"You will see soon enough"

I’ve such low expectations for this guy that I won’t be disappointed when he turns out to be a dud. That said, if he can’t dislodge the rubbish that makes up the midfield in this squad he’s worse again.

Yeah I love that
Thelwell sees like we all do that we need pace and creativity and he’s been working on it for a couple years (whilst dealing with PSR rubbish)
Pace, dribbling and creativity is exciting

Looks an exciting signing, him and N'diaye, similar players who have speed and skill to beat opponents. Just think both of them may need to beef up a bit due to the demands of the Premier league itself. Hope Dyche gives them every opportunity, nice to have a feeling of excitement in you're gut when going the match, COYB. 💙 Welcome Jesper.

Yep, went to the bathroom (so the missus didn't know what the noise was for) and booed the absolute crap out if him for a good 3m 47s

Any chance you could translate this now you've finished on the bog?

IMG_4620.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back