Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

Find people being upset that hes a kopite thing a bit weird, its like people forget some of our biggest legends and icons / best players were kopites at first as well?

He's happy to be here and has a point to prove, who he supported as a kid doesn't matter one bit.
Quite right.
And him ,Dyche and Thelwell can all meet up when the RS are on telly and watch their heroes over a few beers .
Keeps everyone happy.😃

Any chance you could translate this now you've finished on the bog?

View attachment 266205
My Italian isn't the best mate so here goes

Linda Storm came all over Everton using a formula of Prosecco and a dirty rascal.

Jesper vacuumed her ring as a memento then went on a stag do in a corsa which was full of semen in a bottle which made him loopy. Persil then promised him an adventure.

Tbf in his best bits video he looks absolute turbo turd.

Underwhelming signing.

Hope I’m wrong.
I think there must be more than one 'best bits' video out there then, because the one I saw showed him over and over again, receiving the ball facing his own goal while tightly marked., turning the defender and driving forward at pace. The jury is out on whether he can do that to premier league defenders, but, he certainly adds something which we have been sorely lacking.

I think there must be more than one 'best bits' video out there then, because the one I saw showed him over and over again, receiving the ball facing his own goal while tightly marked., turning the defender and driving forward at pace. The jury is out on whether he can do that to premier league defenders, but, he certainly adds something which we have been sorely lacking.

I'd say the quality difference between England and Germany isn't that big tbh mate

My Italian isn't the best mate so here goes

Linda Storm came all over Everton using a formula of Prosecco and a dirty rascal.

Jesper vacuumed her ring as a memento then went on a stag do in a corsa which was full of semen in a bottle which made him loopy. Persil then promised him an adventure.
Beautiful words mate, almost as if Shakespeare was still around.

I-D-L-H.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back