Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

I see something in him to be honest mate, i think he ha a lot of quality, innate attributes and skills as i say he reminds me of Arnautovic, i see him becoming a very good players and i can see why we might hold an interest. I wouldn't be disappointed at all if we got him and kept one of the senior strikers - his develpment needs would be the read and butter no 9 things, he has a bit to much X and actually no 9 doesn't fit that naturally on him, if anything id say hes a right sided right forward - again kind of like Arnautoivc.

Feel the bad injury he picked up slowed his momentum and career trajectory hasnt helped - hes been get bitty mins at Chelsea and Fulham since Southampton - he needs a foundation and a home nd someone to trust him.

If i was judging him on what i have seen, i prob would want him at Genk, but then he carries a different risk profile obviously and because of that his price would be lower naturally.

I like him and i can see why we might hold an interest.

Just my take and perhaps going against the grain of the popular opinion on him on here.

There's obviously talent there mate, no arguments, but seen plenty of players with that have mediocre careers at best.

Wouldn't be gutted if we brought him in but if you're talking north of say 12-13m then yeah I'd be very very concerned, we paid less than that for Chermiti who imo has similar potential but has three years extra to actually reach it.

Id disagree mate, again mate, again see my assessment above, the game is as much about signing players for us to contribute and much as it is we have to invest sub 30 mill and turn that into 40-60 mill.

I think Broja would be a decent investment, especially if we flip one of the senior strikers for him through necessity- recognise im going against the grain here - but i see a lot in him we can harness and develop.

For me it's all about how much he'd cost and the wages he'd want

Excited about this guy, looked great at E. Frankfurt thus then Italian champions signing him. Napoli had a problematic season where even the players that had played excellently the previous season looked average, so hopefully his form there was only due to team stuggles and he shines here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back