Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

There's obviously talent there mate, no arguments, but seen plenty of players with that have mediocre careers at best.

Wouldn't be gutted if we brought him in but if you're talking north of say 12-13m then yeah I'd be very very concerned, we paid less than that for Chermiti who imo has similar potential but has three years extra to actually reach it.

All opinion mate, if you take his season at Southampton, he was just under DCL's par on last season and is younger and has more head room to develop and appreicate - thats the risk and we are debating a guarded future based on what we see.

I like him is all, i think hes getting a bit of a raw deal on here, hes a good player and i think hed be of value to us as a player and investment. I can see why we may hold an interest.

Last edited:
1721988506570.webp

"Don't do it lad, it's not worth it!"

I might be alone here but I don't get much excitement from this.

Wait until he scores a brace against Salford tomorrow after coming on for the last 10 minutes mate, you'll be windmilling all over the place.

I've been tracking this kid since he was 8 years old where his nickname was the milkman, as he always delivered...the bread.

2 footed, writes with his left hand but paints with his right hand. Can speak Danish, German, Italian, Scouse not English (grew up supporting the rs but that's because his dad's best mate was John Aldridge as they both had a love of pigeons). Great at picking a pass, poetry, physical, physics, P.E, Preston North End, has a shot on him, shot putt champion at his school, wand of a left foot, owns a Harry Potter wand and in his spare time collects garden gnomes whilst he claims his favourite comedian is Jasper Carrott.

All in all I'm 71% certain that by tomorrow afternoon you'll see and agree we've signed probably the greatest footballer since Simon Davies ti wear the famous royal blue jersey.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back