Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could the hold up with the announcement be with Watford demanding compensation off us and getting FA involved? Maybe club wants FA to say we did no wrong and don't have to pay compensation?

It is nailed on mate.

Watford are still fuming and believe they have us dead to rights over tapping Silva up.

They have zero motivation to make this easy on us. If we go ahead and appoint Silva then they will proceed with opening up an investigation into us with the FA.

We're stuck trying to negotiate some manner of pay off that gets them to leave us alone so we can appoint Silva without the risk of an FA investigation hanging over our heads.....

Erm wait, hold on, I mean.... DBB and Brands are busy working on the recruitment of a new manager, which is now our biggest focus.

It is nailed on mate.

Watford are still fuming and believe they have us dead to rights over tapping Silva up.

They have zero motivation to make this easy on us. If we go ahead and appoint Silva then they will proceed with opening up an investigation into us with the FA.

We're stuck trying to negotiate some manner of pay off that gets them to leave us alone so we can appoint Silva without the risk of an FA investigation hanging over our heads.....

Erm wait, hold on, I mean.... DBB and Brands are busy working on the recruitment of a new manager, which is now our biggest focus.

moshiri has told both brands and DBB you can both have the job, you MUST appoint my pick of marco silva as manager.

imagine that

anybody thinking Brands would want Silva anywhere near his club are deluded.

brands builds his teams off a solid defence. looking at his records at PSV they concede very little, 28 conceded in one season.

this goes against everything Silva coaches. he goes all out attack, similar to city and Liverpool.

things will be very conflicted between Brands and Silva.

plus silva does not normally work with a DoF.

too much confliction in hiring these 2 blokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back